Shark Homecare TSV 25/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have one very similar to this. I was previously using a dyson v6 stick & thought it was getting the job done.

Did the usual whip round with the Dyson & then 'Sharked' afterwards: :puke: I was embarrassed by how minging my carpets were when I actually thought they were clean.

It is heavy to push around when you've got full suction on carpet (ooer Missus), but other than that I'm very happy with it. Plus I haven't given any more money to Mr Dyson :mysmilie_11:

I still like mine too Juzzab, even though the reviews are mixed - folk seem to love or hate them! I like that parts are washable like the filter and dust compartment and the beater bar isn't defeated by my daughter's waist-length hair. I wish my model would stand on its own without having to fold down the handle for stability, but don,t mind much else. It,s slightly heavier than my old Oreck but this has a hose function as well as a straight upright vac.

On Shark's website there's similar ranging from £200 - £250 so maybe this will be a bargain. Depends on model though. I'm quite keen to see it even it it's Mr Parker demo'ing.

CC

Shark Duo Clean Powered Liftway Anti Hair Wrap Technology Truepet Vacuum
Item Number: 808516
QVC Price £359.00
Todays Special Value Price £254.97
P&P £0.00

Boasting Shark's new Anti Hair Wrap Technology to help tackle tangled hair and signature DuoClean, Powered Lift-Away and TruePet functions, this Upright Vacuum Cleaner works to remove various types and sizes of dirt in one movement, from hard floor or carpet, plus instantly transforms into a cordless portable vacuum when you detach the canister from the wand. A fantastic all-rounder for any home, whip up pet hair, short hair, long hair, dust and debris easily with this sleek and powerful vacuum cleaner.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the Duo Clean Anti-Hair Wrap True Pet Vacuum directly from Shark you’d pay £369.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £254.97, P&P included, you’re saving a fantastic £115.02.

New Anti Hair Wrap Technology - forever removing hair tangled around your vacuum brush roll? Shark's new Anti Hair Wrap Technology in the floorhead actively removes short and long hair that wraps around the brush as you vacuum, making it the ideal cleaning solution for homes with hair.

The power of two - with two brush rolls working in unison, Shark's clever DuoClean technology works to remove three forms of debris from your hard floor and carpet, taking care of small and large messes in a single pass, plus stubborn stuck-on layers of dust. What's more, it seamlessly moves from carpet to hard floor cleaning at the touch of a button, without needing to change the brush rolls.

3-in-1 versatility - Powered Lift-Away technology allows you to detach the canister from the wand to instantly transform your upright into a cordless portable vacuum. Powered brush rolls continue to rotate and draw in dirt for a consistent clean underneath furniture without heavy lifting. You can also comfortably clean stairs, curtains, ceilings and in the car with the handy attachments.

Perfect for homes with pets - purposefully designed to pick up pet hair, Shark’s motorised TruePet hair removal tool works to remove embedded fur from sofas, stairs and even the car. The Anti-Allergen Complete Seal also works to capture and trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum, not releasing them back into the air you breathe.

Shark's five year guarantee - in addition to the one year manufacturer's warranty for this vacuum, there is an option to extend this to five years by registering with Shark. All the information for this is contained within the box.

What's in the box?

1 x AZ910UKT Vacuum Cleaner
1 x Upholstery Brush Tool
1 x 2 in 1 Duster Crevice Tool
1 x Anti Hair Wrap Turbo Tool (non-motorised)
1 year manufacturer's warranty

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808516

I want to watch this as I will probably try it but Phil Parker is driving me insane. Why can't he just let Miceal demo it.

CC

Bought it. I will try it in the house, in the car, on the stairs, the caravan, the cobwebby shed and maybe even harass the spiders in the loft. I'll report back to see if it really can get rid of white dog hair on the first sweep.

CC

Bought it. I will try it in the house, in the car, on the stairs, the caravan, the cobwebby shed and maybe even harass the spiders in the loft. I'll report back to see if it really can get rid of white dog hair on the first sweep.

CC

Please don't vacuum up the spiders. I don't like them but could never hurt one. I came downstairs this morning to see THE postcard on the dresser - we have a specific card & glass on both floors for any eight legged beasties. Apparently this one was huge, our cat watched but didn't even attempt to catch it so it was my Mr T to the rescue.

Please don't vacuum up the spiders. I don't like them but could never hurt one. I came downstairs this morning to see THE postcard on the dresser - we have a specific card & glass on both floors for any eight legged beasties. Apparently this one was huge, our cat watched but didn't even attempt to catch it so it was my Mr T to the rescue.

I've got a resident spidey in the bedroom and haven't been bitten once by mozzies since she took up residence - yay for spiders!

I've got a resident spidey in the bedroom and haven't been bitten once by mozzies since she took up residence - yay for spiders!

If I was wearing one I'd take my hat off to you. Is this your bedroom? I'd just think of all those eyes looking at me when I was sleeping. I love the look of bed covers & curtains that are so long they elegantly flow onto the floor but know they would give spiders a place to lurk & then a slope run up.

If I was wearing one I'd take my hat off to you. Is this your bedroom? I'd just think of all those eyes looking at me when I was sleeping. I love the look of bed covers & curtains that are so long they elegantly flow onto the floor but know they would give spiders a place to lurk & then a slope run up.

Sorry to spook you, Twilight, but yes she does reside in my bedroom, in a corner at the top of some curtains that are never opened (new build flat in a congested development and window is pretty much on top of the neighbouring one!) so no one knows she's there except for me. Every now and again I have to remove one of her discarded exoskeletons, which I have to admit does give me the heeby-jeebies!

I would never kill a spider and I rarely destroy their webs unless they are so obvious people point when they visit. The shed cowebs are years old and the spiders long gone - not sure about the loft! We have so many flies coming in from the garden that spiders are most definitely my friend and we get huge ones as well.

The only thing I do kill and don't care about it is wasps and there's one right now in the living room. Prepare to die :mysmilie_51:

CC

This machine is really good on the dog hair, so good in fact I may only have to vacuum every other day. Very powerful and very quiet. The canister lifts off and is very lightweight so it makes doing the stairs dead easy compared with my upright Dyson. Can reach the monster cobwebs lurking in the hall velux window above the stairs and the main brush head is slim so can reach under the sofa to pick up hair and crumbs. The canister is quite small, the large rug and stairs nearly filled it with dirt/dust/hair/stoor :blush::blush: Easy to empty though.

Downside, is that it is very heavy to push around on carpet and the flex is really long and gets in the way, I keep having to bend down to lift it away from the vacuum brush head. The tools don't fit on board properly either. The small brush head hole is too big and it falls off the fitting and the snout hole is a bit too small and difficult to get on the fitting. Will give it a couple of weeks use and see if I still like it. It is much better than the big Dyson I have and a big plus is Mr CC likes it so he might actually use it. It makes the GTech I have seem like a toy hoover so as a cleaner it is definitely up to the job.

CC

Latest posts

Back