Bargain Yankee at Tesco

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I was in there today (a large Extra) and noticed a large box of Yankee Inspirations, the picture on the box showed jar candles of various sizes.

It looked like a large box, but I don't know how many were in there.

It was supposed to be 1/2 normal Tesco price at £20.

its the home inspirations range which is a cheaper range made for supermarkets by yankee & a lot lower quailty but there is the odd good one but its rare & the large jars of those are usually about £14 which you can get normal yankee housewarmer jars for that

I don't care that the Home Inspirations range is a 'budget' product because I think some of them are far superior to the originals.
Candy Cane Lane has always been a favourite of mine at Christmas, but the 'cheaper' Candy Cane Forest is much nicer IMO.

I don't care that the Home Inspirations range is a 'budget' product because I think some of them are far superior to the originals.
Candy Cane Lane has always been a favourite of mine at Christmas, but the 'cheaper' Candy Cane Forest is much nicer IMO.

I agree, you should never judge a product by the price. I’ve had lovely sets of candles with votive holders from Aldi, the smell was gorgeous and the price even better, but yes you’re right, “bargain” Yankee is often a better throw than their weaker, more expensive range.

Latest posts

Back