Presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Was anyone watching the 8-9 pm show with a tall dark haired presenter who appeared to be wearing bright green patterned curtains? It was an IT cosmetics show.
She didn't look like anyone I've seen before, but the maxi dress looked ridiculous to me.

Can someone put me out of my misery, please? :mysmilie_50:

Yes I caught a bit, she’s Alex Kramer ex Bid Tv presenter. I can’t watch her she makes Alison Keenan seem like Charlie Brook, the woman doesn’t take a breath, she’s also the woman who used her sick daughter to sell QVC products.

Yes I caught a bit, she’s Alex Kramer ex Bid Tv presenter. I can’t watch her she makes Alison Keenan seem like Charlie Brook, the woman doesn’t take a breath, she’s also the woman who used her sick daughter to sell QVC products.

Urgh! Good thing I usually keep Q on mute :mysmilie_11:

And using a sick daughter, son of other family member to sell stuff is really going low!

I can't STAND this woman. She's shares the honour of being the person I dislike the most on QVC along with the Everton person. Arrogant & aggressive are the words that come to mind & I couldn't believe her blog from a couple of months ago where she used her daughter's emergency admission to hospital as an opportunity to promote QVC merchandise. Recently she went public about wanting a third child & the subsequent disappointment of not being able to have one, however, I've heard her criticise her children several times on air which seems a contradictory thing to do. I have no time for people who don't enjoy their kids, ours were never spoiled or put on pedestals but I had the best of times when they were growing up.

Just switched on and switched straight back off again, her voice goes through me, so high pitched and sharp, and she called Annette from ABC...'love' very disrespectful and common.
Also that annoying way of permanently grinning whilst talking.

Qvc need to get some decent presenters in, a cull is long overdue.

Just switched on and switched straight back off again, her voice goes through me, so high pitched and sharp, and she called Annette from ABC...'love' very disrespectful and common.
Also that annoying way of permanently grinning whilst talking.

Qvc need to get some decent presenters in, a cull is long overdue.

I don't like the recent three, Alex, Eilidh and Kathryn Goldsmith. It's as if they usher them straight off Blue Peter and throw them at us, screeching with faux enthusiasm.

Compare please to Lesley Ebbetts and Jackie Joseph both who are very watchable to me.

CC

CC couldn't agree more. None of those three draw breath, and I find Kathryn and Eilidh particularly uncomfortable to watch - I find them 'weird' looking, and if I find them 'weird' then I don't watch so I don't buy - great way to save money.

Mind you I feel like that about some of the endless women news readers / sports presenters and outside journalists. A couple of them on Sky have nauseating voices, and one in particular runs from one sentence to another without breath. Bring back the blokes I say !!!!

I agree and at the risk of taking a tongue lashing, I really don't like the current trend of women commentating/punditing on men's sports as it isn't essential to have a woman on it's just an inclusion/diversity thing. If men's sports are going to have the girls on then can we include all and not just the pretty ones.

OK, back in my box.

CC

I agree and at the risk of taking a tongue lashing, I really don't like the current trend of women commentating/punditing on men's sports as it isn't essential to have a woman on it's just an inclusion/diversity thing. If men's sports are going to have the girls on then can we include all and not just the pretty ones.

OK, back in my box.

CC

It's nice to have a box, mine changes according to my mood & the weather, today it's an Italian villa overlooking the Med. I decide how it's decorated & furnished & who gets invited. Have to stop now as my Mr T has looked over my shoulder & thinks I've had too much sun.

Latest posts

Back