Color Wow TSV 30/8/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Color Wow 3 Piece Dream Regime
Item Number: 238589
QVC Price £56.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.00
P&P £3.95

This three-piece collection from Color Wow features super-sized editions of Color Security Shampoo and Conditioner, plus Dream Coat Supernatural Spray, formulated to reduce frizz while defending against humidity, for a glossy-looking finish. Upgrade your regime for the hair of your dreams with this fabulous trio.
Contains:

1 x Color Security Shampoo (500ml) - this sulphate-free formula produces a rich lather to help gently cleanse hair leaving the colour looking fresher and more vibrant. Contains no silicone, conditioning or thickening agents that can dull colour or weigh hair down. Suitable for all hair types
1 x Color Security Conditioner (500ml) - This hydrating conditioner feature a unique silicon complex which creates a protective barrier for a high shine, silky appearence. For fine to normal hair.
1 x Dream Coat Supernatural Spray (200ml) - contains heat-activated polymer technology to help compress, tighten and seal individual hair strands for an invisible water-resistant cloak designed to last for up to three washes
1 x brochure

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238589

Hi, has anyone tried the dream coat? I’m quite interested in trying it as I like the idea of increasing the time between styling/blow drying my hair if this product holds my hairstyle.

From the presentation I saw I understand it coats the hair (almost like a primer for your face before makeup application) so you get a better result, however I’m not sure if it is supposed to replace your styling products as well or do you still apply them after the dreamcoat and continue to style as normal? Any answers greatly appreciated, sorry if it’s been obvious on some presentations but on the one I saw it just kept raving about the shine you get on your hair and the feel of it.

So in a nutshell, do you use your normal products afterwards or does the dream coat replace them? MTIA

From what I gathered from a question on application of other products, you can still use styling and any other products, but it’s the Dream Coat you finish off with applying, just before blow drying.

I use the dream coat, it is wonderful it doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it looking greasy. I don't use any other product on my hair other than the dream coat , I have recently started using the shampoo and conditioner which I adore. After blow drying my hair I put straighteners through my hair and the dream coat makes my hair so shiny. I would highly recommend this product....needless to say I've ordered this tsv. Hope this helps x :mysmilie_50:

ml for ml

500ml Color Security Shampoo (250ml is £17.50 so 500ml RRP is £35) cannot locate the 500ml size ,which would probably be cheaper than double the 250ml size, so used figures above - cost £15.12
500ml Color Security Conditioner (250ml is £18.50 so 500ml RRP is £37) cannot locate 500ml size which would probably be cheaper than double the 250ml size, so used figures above - cost £15.98
200ml Dream Coat Supernatural Spray RRP is £20.50 + post cost £8.85

Worth approx £92.50 (thank to SCW for figures) Cost £39.95 incl p&p used in calculations .

Many thanks for your replies :hi: I’ve gone for the tsv as it does sound good, I just hope it will work for me :mysmilie_8:

I use Dream Coat and really like it. My hair can go a bit flat and wispy in the heat but this really helps. I use it every wash though, I dont believe it would last three washes, more like three days! I only use Aussie shampoo and conditioner, Ive never really had dramatic results when persuaded to buy expensive shampoos. I use a John Frieda serum then finish off with DC before blow drying. The other styler I use is John Frieda volume spray and I prefer DC.

I have a supersize DC in the stash so dont know whether I'll go for this.

Latest posts

Back