Gatineau TSV 01/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was quite impressed with the last lot of Gatineau I bought as I had previously thought it didn't work for me and hadn't bought it for years. The eye cream was especially good. I'll no doubt have a look as I've decided I'm not going for the Decleor TSV (again!).

CC

I was quite impressed with the last lot of Gatineau I bought as I had previously thought it didn't work for me and hadn't bought it for years. The eye cream was especially good. I'll no doubt have a look as I've decided I'm not going for the Decleor TSV (again!).

CC

I think Dec are really cutting quality & just bringing out more & more poor products. Fiona's patter seems more aggressive & she also fibs about what the stuff will do.

This made me snort out loud in my incredibly quiet office :mysmilie_17:

Uncle's back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Delve into the history of our patented and iconic anti-ageing Range - Melatogenine™, in light of its re-launch into Melatogenine MorphoBiotique™ on the 1st September!

20 years of scientific innovation and powerful formulations have lead to this brand new and improved range! ��

Launching on the 1st September in our super exciting Today's Special Value on QVC.

Morphobiotique??? Wasn't Morph a little plasticine man? Being sold by a plastic man :mysmilie_11: I want to see what this TSV promises.

CC

Morphobiotique isn't exactly a catchy name is it? Espaecially when coupled with Melatogenine! I hope this isn't a new and improved version which is in fact the reverse!

Gatineau 4 Piece Collection TSV 01/09/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239414

400ml Cleansing Micellar Water RRP £33 + post
150ml Alkessence IonActive Alkaline Mist RRP £36 + post
50ml Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Cream RRP £86 + post
30ml Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Serum RRP £66 + post

Gatineau TSV 1.jpg

The presenters have probably been practising saying it, while looking in the mirror for weeks now and you just know Aly Young will pronounce it with an overemphasised 'eek' at the end.

I dont want a spray (they should have done that earlier in the summer but I dont like them anyway) and have just bought a couple of Micellars from Superdrug to try and find a cheap version on the DHS. I do like the Bioderma one recommended to me on here, but they dont sell it locally. So thats half the TSV! I would have liked the two Melato products though.

I've loads of the Decleor micellar water which I like so don't need more, alkaline mist? Don't know what that is so can live without it. Would like the other two to try but you know what, I don't think I'll bother. Things in kits that you don't want are becoming harder and harder to sell on and you've all the listing and sales fees plus paypal fees and £3.90 postage on most things. Add on a 30 mile round trip to the post office, well you end up making about £2.50. I'm going to be very strict with myself and wait for the next Elemis TSV and only buy if everything in it is something I want and will use.

CC

There is a great value Gatineau kit on Lookfantastic today - Award winners trio £39.53 and free delivery.
30 ml 3D eye cream - normally 15ml so double size
250 ml meletogenene cleanser
75 ml gomage
Sitting on my hands as this is a great price but I really have enough in my stash to last me years.

There is a great value Gatineau kit on Lookfantastic today - Award winners trio £39.53 and free delivery.
30 ml 3D eye cream - normally 15ml so double size
250 ml meletogenene cleanser
75 ml gomage
Sitting on my hands as this is a great price but I really have enough in my stash to last me years.

Link:

https://www.lookfantastic.com/gatineau-award-winners-trio/12049274.html

Cracking buy, love the gommage. Not buying either as need to use up stash & getting some Emma Hardie as birthday gifts.

Gatineau 4 Piece Melatogenine Ageless Experts Skincare Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239414

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240968

QVC Price £99.00
Todays Special Value Price £68.88
P&P £4.95

This four-piece Gatineau skincare set features new Alkessence IonActive Alkaline Mist to help gently exfoliate skin and create a smoother look, two products from the relaunched Melatogenine MorphoBiotique range, including a sumptuous facial cream and hydrating serum both developed to help reduce the look of fine lines and soothe all skin types, plus Gentle Micellar Water to remove make-up and impurities. All in full sizes, this collection is the perfect way to address visible signs of ageing and encourage a more radiant, healthy-looking complexion.
A true skincare innovation - discover Alkessence IonActive Alkaline Mist, a light and refreshing water treatment mist that works to help lift away dead skin cells and impurities, and create a smoother, luminous appearance. A great alternative to exfoliating acids, this gentle treatment is a must-have for your skincare routine if you experience skin sensitivity.

Rediscover Melatogenine - the recently reformulated Melatogenine MorphoBiotique range features the Melatogenine complex you know and love, with MorphoTriPeptide technology to help soothe your complexion and work to reduce the appearance of vertical lines, for a more radiant and hydrated look.

A gentle approach - Gentle Micellar Water features micelles to capture impurities and excess oil, while working to remove make-up in one clean sweep. A refreshing morning cleanse or the first step in your double cleanse regime, no skincare collection should be without this effective make-up remover.

Stock up on skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive two more of this Gatineau collection at 90 day intervals, at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Alkessence IonActive Alkaline Mist (150ml) - this refreshing facial mist works to exfoliate, address the look of large pores and create a smoother and more balanced-looking complexion. Enriched with ionized alkaline water
1 x NEW Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Cream (50ml) - an ultra-hydrating yet lightweight treatment moisturiser that works to combat visible signs of ageing and to encourage a more radiant look
1 x NEW Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Serum (30ml) - with a silky, revitalising texture, this lightweight serum helps to hydrate skin and address visible signs of ageing
1 x Gentle Micellar Water (400ml) - a gentle yet effective make-up remover suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and reactive complexions. Free from alcohol, parabens, colour and silicones

How to use:
Gentle Micellar Water:

Soak a cotton wool pad and gently wipe over the eyes and face
Follow with Alkessence IonActive Alkaline Soothing Mist

Alkessence IonActive Alkaline Mist:

After cleansing and removing make-up, mist generously across the face, neck and decollete
Allow the mist to absorb for 10 seconds, then pat into skin
Can be used both morning and evening

Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Serum:

Apply one to two pumps morning and evening to cleansed, exfoliated skin

Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Cream:

Apply morning and evening after your Melatogenine MorphoBiotique Serum
Avoid the delicate eye area

These are really good sizes. First thing I was looking for was the sneaky QVC 30ml moisturiser... but it's 50ml standard industry size. These look to be real full size or bigger products for the price.

Latest posts

Back