Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Radley Handbag TSV 02/09/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178540

Radley TSV 1.jpg

Radley TSV 2.jpg

Radley TSV 3.jpg

Radley TSV 4.jpg

Radley TSV 5.jpg

I like the look of this but is it ‘only for QVC’? I have my eye on some in the Radley sale.I have moved from Kipling as the prices are too high & thought I might as well have leather for sometimes not too much more cash.Have been very pleased with the quality of Radley too.

How kind Boffy but I can't see my mum doing the same! I like the look of this bag but it will probably be a bit out of my price range at the moment and too early to ask for it as a christmas pressie. I'll just browse.

CC

I was watching the Radley sale as I had my eye on ‘Gallery Road’ in Dove Grey which is definitely beige with moc crock finish.I had seen it in store & knew I wanted it.It came down in price by over £100 to £99 so I went ahead & ordered yesterday & has just arrived this a.m, free delivery.I love it, short handles but with a strap to wear cross body.Radley also offer deferred payment & a version of easy pay.I paid upfront but the TSV would have to be something special to tempt me away from their website.

My local TKMaxx have a number of Radley bags down from £200 to £99 one was down to £74 at the weekend. They have smaller bags for around £54. I actually stopped and looked at it.

I got this bag in the Osprey sale in the link below. It`s a lovely bag, well made , nicely finished,sturdy and down even less to around £63 with another 15% discount with the code FLASH. A lovely red lining and the compartments fully zip, comes with a dustbag too and a good sized bag even though the title calls i the small Josie.
https://www.ospreylondon.com/sale/women/bags/the-small-josie-leather-shoulder-bag-black-croc

That looks very nice must remember to look at Osprey.

That's nice. I'm not keen - just me. If bags had a personality, this one would be cross.

I wasn't looking forward to today, my Mr T has left me for a climbing trip & I have aching tummy muscles from moving furniture several times over the past two weeks as we were decorated & laminated. Add to that I got told off at SW for losing more weight - now on my third target. However, Strato's posts, the palaver over Refundgate & now your anthropomorphic description of this bag have given me some good laughs, thank you. (Pause for phone call from the mountaineer) His plane was late leaving because the man filling up the fuel forgot to put the cap on - visions of it being left on top of the plane with his keys & Tesco Clubcard :mysmilie_19:

Radley London Hoxton Large Multi Compartment Tote Bag
Item Number: 178540
QVC Price £232.00
Todays Special Value Price £161.97
P&P £4.95

Created exclusively for QVC, the Hoxton tote bag from Radley is crafted from fine leather and features a large multi-compartment design, plus two top shoulder straps, gold foil branding and a signature Scottie hanging charm. Boasting a chic, versatile design, this bag is the perfect everyday handbag to keep all your essentials organised in style.
An everyday icon - never compromise on storage or style again with this sleek and practical bag, which boasts three main compartments and plenty of pockets to organise all your belongings and keep them close to hand. What's more, its long handles can be used either as a shoulder bag or as a grab bag, so you can wear it your way.

It's all in the details - the gold-tone hardware and gold foil details on this bag give it a luxe look that'll upgrade any outfit in an instant, while the leather feet at the base will prevent the bottom of your bag from scuffing, preserving its sleek design. It's the little things on this bag that make a big difference!

Go wild or keep it classic - offering you a wide range of colours in either a crocodile texture or smooth texture, there's a style for everyone. If you love to make a style statement, go for Black, Dove Grey or Oxblood with its chic all-over faux croc texture, or if you prefer smooth leather with just a hint of faux croc finish on the handles, choose Blush, Dark Green or Merlot.

Colour options:

Black
Oxblood
Dark Green
Dove Grey
Blush
Merlot

Comes with a dust bag
Outer pockets: 1 x slip
Inner pockets: 2 x slip, 1 x zip
Zip fastenings
Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% grosgrain
Tote bag (h x w x d): 28cm x 32cm x 15cm (11" x 13" x 5.9")
Strap drop: 25cm (9.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178540

This looks a nice bag I like the Moc Croc in Oxblood but will be saving my money for further reductions from Radley.I would rather put the p&p costs towards the bag.On QVC it states the p&p is £6.95!

I was at Cheshire Oaks outlet on Wednesday so I browsed several handbag shops including the Radley one and I must say mock croc was everywhere. Sadly many of the mock croc bags I saw in shops looked like plastic even though they were leather and with expensive price tags. The mock croc felt thin, too shiny, plastic looking and as if the surface of the croc finish would peel with use.

I have an Osprey (sale item) bag in Ox Blood and it is much redder than this bag. I think this is closer to brown. I also think the red is a bit of a dull colour, for red, more of a berry IMHO. Oh Lord, my eyes aren't going are they????

Latest posts

Back