Ben Di Lisi TSV 03/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ben De Lisi Drop Back Crepe Shirt

Ben.jpg

By heck just been trying to rummaging in some black bags awaiting to go to the local hospice shop. We have had a Charity bag pushed through the door, and I thought some lesser items could go in there lightening the load for hubby to transport.
Didn’t manage a glimpse of anything that looked quite as dire as this next TSV designer offering.
:mysmilie_11:

These shirts are fine when worn by a size 8/10 but aren't terribly flattering on a 20/22 with arms like a butcher.

Ben de Lisi Drop Back Crepe Shirt
Item Number: 182019
QVC Price £62.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £3.95

This chic Ben de Lisi shirt features a classic collar, long sleeves, button fastenings and a drop back hemline. Timeless, stylish and versatile, you'll find yourself wearing and loving this shirt for many years to come.
Keep it classic - a well-fitting shirt is a piece that you can come back to time and time again. This style will work with slim-fit trousers, jeans and skirts, meaning that whenever you're stuck for outfit inspiration you can always rely on this shirt for an instantly gorgeous look.

A colour for everyone - with a choice of five elegant colours on offer, you're sure to find a shirt that beautifully complements your style. Opt for Black or Ivory as great options for pairing with bolder colours, go for Navy for a modern take on the classic neutral palette, or add some stunning colour to your wardrobe with Khaki or Wine Red.

Wear it your way - whether you're looking to add some elegance to your everyday repertoire, or in need of a chic top to wear on an evening out, this shirt will easily adapt to any occasion. For a shopping trip or a day running errands, pair with some slim-fit jeans and trainers for a cool, casual look, or dress it up by adding some bootcut trousers and heels for a night on the town.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Ivory
Khaki
Navy
Wine Red

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 137.2cm (54"), M: 142.2cm (56"), L: 174.3cm (58"), XL: 154.9cm (61"), XXL: 162.6cm (64")
Length: S: 69.8cm (27.5"), M: 70.1cm (27.6"), L: 70.6cm (27.8"), XL: 71.1cm (28"), XXL: 71.7cm (28.2")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.182019

This blouse looks totally unbalanced, the front too short and the back too long. It`s like a hotch potch of various bits cobbled together and certainly isn`t worth the £50 incl p and p. Boring colours and a terrible fit, the only positive thing I can say is the buttons look ok, nothing else in its favour.

This blouse looks totally unbalanced, the front too short and the back too long. It`s like a hotch potch of various bits cobbled together and certainly isn`t worth the £50 incl p and p. Boring colours and a terrible fit, the only positive thing I can say is the buttons look ok, nothing else in its favour.

Plus sleeve length is neither here or there

What a horror! Dolman sleeves to eliminate the need for bust darts but the whole thing looks skimped, sleeves length neither one thing nor the other. I think I’d be hoisting it forward all the time. Seen better in Asda tonight.

I caught a glimpse of the morning show and they were showing a sweater with a ridiculous motif of a dog on the front. Who the hell would buy that at almost £50 is beyond me. The TSV is no better. Absolutely awful.

Another ‘Designer’ offering from QVC which are really has been names who have sold out to shopping telly.These garments are more likely bought from a wholesaler in China add a name label & hike up the price.Is Paul Costelloe still around? That was another of the same.

l was annoyed when he said his tote bag was PU Leather, it is not leather at all it really bugs me how many people say PU leather,especially on Ebay

'Bendy', I love it & it always makes me laugh :mysmilie_8:

I bet he’s really called Bendy, but for the fashion world “Ben Di” sounds so much more fashionable. Although, he really should count himself lucky his middle name isn’t “Dover” :mysmilie_15:

Ben Di Lisi is really boring with nothing to say and is making Catherine talk more shoo shoo than usual as she has to fill the gaps. She looks like a bag lady in that khaki get up and her deck shoes and yes, her bum does look big in that skirt. Totally not tempted with anything.

CC

Ben Di Lisi is really boring with nothing to say and is making Catherine talk more shoo shoo than usual as she has to fill the gaps. She looks like a bag lady in that khaki get up and her deck shoes and yes, her bum does look big in that skirt. Totally not tempted with anything.

CC

They both look ridiculous & I've never seen a floral army surplus jacket before.

Bendy is another guest I can't watch. I think I heard him say he is daddy to bull dogs, I
think he looks more like a billy goat.:giggle:

Another ‘Designer’ offering from QVC which are really has been names who have sold out to shopping telly.These garments are more likely bought from a wholesaler in China add a name label & hike up the price.Is Paul Costelloe still around? That was another of the same.

Answered my own question re Paul C.! Had a look on the website out of curiosity.A lot cut to half price and reviews fairly dismal.Suspect Bendy Lisi will follow suit? There is no way IMO these once quite respected designers have created these poor offerings which are vastly overpriced.On the other hand Michelle Hope keeps going, love her or hate her she knows her market & is not trying to be something she ain’t.

I did see a flash of Michele Hope today and her prices are a lot more realistic than a lot of the others on QVC although most of her clothes are not to my taste. I did like the long cardigans, some of the colours were lovely and they were on EP as well. Resisted though.

CC

Latest posts

Back