Loccitane Premium Delivery now LIVE





Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    26,188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Loccitane Premium Delivery now LIVE

    Loccitane Premium Delivery now LIVE £9.95 for the year https://uk.loccitane.com/locci-premi...3b86e8748dc6fb

    TBH its only good if you shop with them alot
    Thanks llloyd thanked for this post
    Likes Tarketta , Marina liked this post
     

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,648
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    Loccitane Premium Delivery now LIVE £9.95 for the year https://uk.loccitane.com/locci-premi...3b86e8748dc6fb

    TBH its only good if you shop with them alot
    True, but it will make those paying for premium delivery think of shopping with them more often!
    Likes boffy , shopperholic liked this post
     

  3. <
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,512
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
    True, but it will make those paying for premium delivery think of shopping with them more often!
    Yes it will, for every ten items bought from QVC youíre paying roughly an extra £60 for them (postage). I use Fashion World a lot more knowing I donít have to pay postage because I paid the £9.99 years free next day delivery.
    Likes boffy , maymorganlondon liked this post
     

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    There are a few L'occitane bargains here




    https://www.onlinepoundstore.co.uk/p...ory/loccitane/
    Thanks MrMarple , llloyd thanked for this post
     

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,459
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackanory View Post
    There are a few L'occitane bargains here


    https://www.onlinepoundstore.co.uk/p...ory/loccitane/
    I've thanked you for your post Jackanory, but I'm not sure I want to anymore because I've just spent nearly £100.00 on Molton Brown bits and bobs. You wouldn't think I'm trying to save money would you? :-)
    Likes maymorganlondon liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •