Thin for Christmas? IDTS.

Also, it must be soooo hot in these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vercella Vita Medium Control Jacquard Cami with Strong Bust Control Pack of 2
Item Number: 180777
QVC Price £77.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.98
P&P £3.95

A set of two camis from Vercella Vita, each boasting medium tummy control with strong bust control, broad straps, a flattering gathered detailing at the bust and a gorgeous all-over rose jacquard design. These beautiful camis not only look feminine and pretty, but their supreme support will help to keep you feeling in control and confident all day long.
Feel the support - working to flatter you perfectly, these camis are a great way of complementing your curves and creating that coveted hourglass shape. With supportive panels around the tummy and bust, they will work to smooth over your figure while accentuating the areas you love.

Layer it up - stay snug in the cooler months by layering a cami under your favourite outfits. Wear under low-cut tops, wrap dresses and jumpers to add some more coverage and let the gorgeous floral print peek through to add that extra touch of detail.

Mix and match - with four flattering colour combinations to pick from, there's a choice that'll work with every style. Each set comes with the classic Sandalwood, but you can opt to keep things neutral with Black or White, or add a splash of colour with Cranberry or Plum.

85% polyamide, 15% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black/Sandalwood
White/Sandalwood
Cranberry/Sandalwood
Plum/Sandalwood

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 48cm (18.9"), M: 51cm (20.1"), L: 53cm (20.9"), XL: 58cm (22.8"), 2XL: 59cm (23.2")
Length: S: 50cm (19.7"), M: 51cm (20.1"), L: 52cm (20.5"), XL: 54cm (21.3"), 2XL: 55cm (21.7")

All measurements are approximate
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.180777

Carla looks gorgeous this morning, a very good advert for VV but she's slim anyway. If anyone can find that red flowery dress she was wearing on the TSV launch I can you post it up for me. I've looked on the Q website but I can't see it.

CC

Aha, I thought it was Together because I'm sure they did a maxi a while back in the same fabric. I usually only need a 10 in Together so probably too big for me too but I will look because Carla really did look a million dollars in it.

CC

She did look lovely & said that there had been a maxi in the same print. I'm dithering about looking for a 14 but as I've always found Together to be quite generous & I'm now 10/12 it might look daft. I'll try to find a seller who accepts returns.

Latest posts

Back