Latest Voucher Offer - 'SHOP & SAVE for Summer'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Latest Voucher Offer - 'SHOP & SAVE for Summer'

The Q's doing it again, spend between £100 & £250 & receive a voucher for 10% of the amount you've spent. This promotion starts today & lasts until 8th September with the voucher emailed three days later. I know that summer doesn't end this year until 23rd September but this seems a tad late & would have been more appropriate in May. They obviously wanted a catchy headline that included alliteration & couldn't think of a suitable word beginning with A to match autumn. Please note QVC that seasons do not need a capital letter.
    Thanks AndiK , alter ego , llloyd thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I got the email and thought WTH! We are halfway through August give a few days and it's already feeling more like Autumn and QVC are pushing Summer! Most stores are selling off their summer stock and moving Autumn stock in this past few weeks.

How many will get pulled into the offer and then the complaints they did not get their voucher or missed the email with it? I see this quite a lot on their Facebook page.

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I got sucked into one of these vouchers before although I did manage to wangle the highest value one even though I was a few pounds short of the limit. Won't be doing it again.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Offer:
    Spend £100, £150 or £250 from 13th August - 8th September to qualify for a £10, £15 or £25 voucher.
    However:
    Got your voucher? Start shopping! Find products worth £30 or more to use a £10 voucher, £40 or more to use a £15 voucher and £50 or more to use a £25 voucher**.
    And:
    **Easy Pay instalment options are not available when using your voucher code.

Post Thanks / Like

So you need to actually spend £300 to use your £25 voucher? Is that right? Not such a good deal then lol.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    So you need to actually spend £300 to use your £25 voucher? Is that right? Not such a good deal then lol.

CC
    Exactly, I think it is wrong to set a minimum spend to use the voucher, just give us the voucher!

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought the Dyson Hot+Cool fan when the last voucher offer was on, sure enough I got the highest amount...(can't remember how much it was) when I went for a look I found I would have to spend another £100 to claim the money off, did I go there No thanks. I wanted the fan and didn't buy it because of the voucher, but I do think the vouchers are a con.

Post Thanks / Like

When I get a voucher for say £20, off Ideal World, the minimum spend is £20.01, so always the face value plus one penny. I think QVC are absolutely the lowest of the low for making the customer have to pay another big financial outlay to claim the ďvoucherĒ back. QVC get worse as the years roll on, I honestly canít see people putting up with them and their shoddy retail practices for much longer, especially the new breed of internet shoppers were itís easy to check prices elsewhere before they part with their money, and quite rightly so.

Post Thanks / Like

I think QVC are being really deceptive on these vouchers, not once have i heard the presenters mention there is a minimum spend on the vouchers, the on screen graphics never mention it either

Post Thanks / Like

What a shambles!
    Likes shopperholic , Twilight , AndiK liked this post