Who do you prefer and why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m I right in thinking Alison started off as the Skagen watch guest presenter please?

Watching Miceal tonight with June (Frank Usher), I've decided he's my favourite. No airs, graces, buying stuff while presenting, preening in front of the monitor, constantly ipadding it, and has a nice demeanour about him.

I think the men - Charlie, Dale even hairy chest, (except Craig) tend to make a better fist of selling products than any of the women, who either stutter, giggle, shout or demand you BUY !

Anne Dorrington’s voice really gets on my nerves, can’t listen to her. Beverley’s voice is odd too but not as bad. I like Gill Gauntlett but I’m used to her accent having lived in and around London for 63 years. I should think it sounds very harsh for people beyond the south east of England.

None of them annoy me to the extent that I'd switch the TV over, but that's probably because I know they generally wouldn't be appearing on the show for the full hour.

One thing though, I could never understand (and still don't) why Gabrielle Bradshaw actually appears on Q, because she's a talented artist in her own right. Q must be paying her more than enough money for her to do it though and who am I to judge anyway really? If they were offering me 5k in my back pocket for telling a few white lies, I'm sure I'd be there like a shot.

https://www.gabriellebradshaw.com/about

https://www.gabriellebradshaw.com/commissions-1

Not only that she does festivals and someone I know said that they went in her tent at one of the festivals and she was really 'hands-on', 'informative' and really helpful with even (as my friend puts it), a 'chump like me'. No, by all accounts she is really passionate about what she does, so yes, it is a 'mystery', may be it is the anthesis of her day job so to speak and gives her chance to get out of the 'factory floor'!

It's a shame QVC seems to either demand or bring out the worst in guests and presenters alike.

I can't be doing with any of the guests listed, even if they are delightful and talented away from our tv screens.

That Kenny bloke with the fans is worse than Anne Dorrington. Is that possible? He even makes Phil Parker seem like your dream man.

CC

Latest posts

Back