Vitamix TSV 10/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought that QVC got rid of the brand as some items were on clearance and then disappeared all together

Isn't vitamix just a slime blender? Can't stomach blended drinks and I have a ninja for all the chopping stuff.

CC

I have a Ninja too which works for most stuff, and my KitchenAid for the rest. I wonder why we haven't seen anymore Ninjas on QVC, it was a regular item when the lady demonstrator used to show us what could be made with it - then she got the push in favour of the manic man and his pinny.

I have a Ninja too which works for most stuff, and my KitchenAid for the rest. I wonder why we haven't seen anymore Ninjas on QVC, it was a regular item when the lady demonstrator used to show us what could be made with it - then she got the push in favour of the manic man and his pinny.

Lovely, unfrantic, Jilly Jones! Who also got the heave-ho from Easi-yo in favour of the dreadful Caroline Sandry, who can't say or do anything useful.

Lovely, unfrantic, Jilly Jones! Who also got the heave-ho from Easi-yo in favour of the dreadful Caroline Sandry, who can't say or do anything useful.

Ah yes! I really liked Jilly Jones, a good demonstrator who gave you the facts of the product and showed you what it could do, who didn't gob off all the time (Gale Samways), give us double entendres (Simon the Home Economist) or just talk nonsense (Caroline Sandry). Yep, Jilly was good at her job so she had to go.

CC

Vitamix Explorian E310 Machine TSV 10/09/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808731

Vitamix TSV 1.jpg

Vitamix TSV 2.jpg

Vitamix TSV 3.jpg

Vitamix TSV 4.jpg

Vitamix TSV 5.jpg

It's one of those things that most of us use a couple of times when we're all enthusiastic about going on a health kick and then it gets put in the back of the cupboard to be brought out 2 years later and sold for a fiver at a car boot sale. Been there, done that.

CC

It's one of those things that most of us use a couple of times when we're all enthusiastic about going on a health kick and then it gets put in the back of the cupboard to be brought out 2 years later and sold for a fiver at a car boot sale. Been there, done that.

CC

I've got one ………… somewhere.

Vitamix Explorian E320 Blender
Item Number: 808731
QVC Price £390.00
Todays Special Value Price £299.94
P&P £8.95

The Explorian E320 Blender from Vitamix features a low-profile 2L container, making it easier to store under kitchen cabinets, and boasts ten variable speed settings, a pulse feature and self-cleaning technology. Ideal for blending medium to large batches for the whole family, entertaining or weekly meal prepping, the Explorian Blender makes it easy to make healthy, whole-food recipes at home.
*A great saving: if you were to buy the E320 blender directly from Vitamix you’d pay £399.99. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £299.96, plus P&P, you’re making a superb saving of £91.08.

Perfect plates - from creating the smoothest purees and most flavoursome sauces to the heartiest soups and chunkiest salsas, the ten variable speeds and pulse feature allow you to refine every texture with the utmost culinary precision.

Slots into your kitchen and life - with a low profile 2L container, the Explorian will fit under most kitchen cabinets. It can stay there too without any need to move it and clean it, simply drop in some dish soap and warm water then watch it clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds - no disassembly required.

Sleek designs - choose from three classic colour options to suit your style of kitchen decor; Black, White or Red.

Packs a punch - the powerful 2.2 HP motor can handle even tough ingredients while the stainless-steel cutting blades ensure a consistent blend every time.

Colour options:

Black
White
Red

What's in the box?

1 x Vitamix Explorian E320 Blender
1 x low-profile blending container (2L)
1 x cookbook
1 x instruction manual

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808731

Nine pounds postage as well. Ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as the Scotland football team trying to compete against Belgium. They are so rubbish at their jobs they could excel at QVC :mysmilie_51:

CC

Absolutely awful piece of kit, if you’ve got pets or children forget it. Also, for that much money I’d want a blender were you don’t have to use a stick to push the ingredients down.

I absolutely love love love mine. paid more than this but maybe mine is a different model.

Why on earth would a blender cost that much?

CC

It's very powerful and I think they compare it to 17 (can't remember exactly) horse power and has a good reputation I think the company is around 90 years old now

Nine pounds postage as well. Ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as the Scotland football team trying to compete against Belgium. They are so rubbish at their jobs they could excel at QVC :mysmilie_51:

CC

When I ordered mine some years ago directly from Vitamix I paid £30 for delivery that brought the price to the total of £530 ouch

What they DON'T tell you about making hot soup is that it does not COOK the veg, just heats it up.

So if you put potatoes in, for example, they would be heated up but virtually raw, which I believe may be poisonous.

It's very powerful and I think they compare it to 17 (can't remember exactly) horse power and has a good reputation I think the company is around 90 years old now

When I ordered mine some years ago directly from Vitamix I paid £30 for delivery that brought the price to the total of £530 ouch

I paid less than that for my first car :mysmilie_17:

CC

Latest posts

Back