Mr Chuntley makes his first appearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now I know why I never read these blogs!

I have a QVC-obsessed neighbour who keeps me up to date. Anyone listening when she talks about the sales staff would think they're her close family, she has a fab husband, two kids, lots of friends & an interesting job so it's not loneliness or boredom that's pushed her into Q land, bless her.

I wasn't aware there was a Mr. H! I thought she spent loads of her time down in Cardiff with Steven, her brother from another mother. He is forever referencing her on his Twitter feed. This new man is a Vegan then, I think that explains a lot, lol.

I love the pictures of the dogs, they look happy and fun. But which one is the lucky fella ? Is the sweetheart the one with the hat ?

I didn’t read just looked at the picture. :mysmilie_17:

I know looks aren’t everything but c’mon he needs something to work with, he’s obviously got a huge........bank balance, personality or status (or all three) because let’s face it it’s Chuntley and she has to have something to brag and be admired about.

Lovely dogs, not sure about everything/everyone else.

CC

Talk about a motley crew. Where’s Steven ? I think he’d fit in nicely. I don’t like those big bushy beards on men (nor women !). Sorry to be a b!tch !

Talk about a motley crew. Where’s Steven ? I think he’d fit in nicely. I don’t like those big bushy beards on men (nor women !). Sorry to be a b!tch !

Not bitchy at all, you’re allowed not to like things. I feel sorry for the poor bugger, he can’t even afford a whole straw hat, just one with a massive hole in it, probably because he’s spending all his money on QVC products, you know Chuntleys saying “love me, love my QVC” oh yes, there’s three in that relationship, four if you count Stephen “Ex Yankee Candle” Corefield.

Maybe the candle man feels a tad pushed out as she's now all loved up, I don't like that expression but can imagine that's how she behaves.

Not bitchy at all, you’re allowed not to like things. I feel sorry for the poor bugger, he can’t even afford a whole straw hat, just one with a massive hole in it, probably because he’s spending all his money on QVC products, you know Chuntleys saying “love me, love my QVC” oh yes, there’s three in that relationship, four if you count Stephen “Ex Yankee Candle” Corefield.

He was probably hungry & the only place near was maccy ds, so being a VEGAN he decided to eat his hat.

Latest posts

Back