Mr Chuntley makes his first appearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I was that age again, I'd rather remain single than be so desperate to take anything with a pulse !

I'm now 70 and single via widowhood, but when I see what chaps are on offer in my age group, they either look ready for the care home, or think vests are appropriate clothing to watch tv in. I'll remain on my own with the dog thanks very much.

The main advantage for CHuntley in having a significant other in her life is that now she has the use of 40 toes and fingers for all those difficult sums she struggles with.

I think she said she'd "bagged herself a Scot" when she was talking to someone on one of the shows. Not exactly a good/subtle way of describing the fact that you're now in a relationship.

Perhaps she's working her way around the British Isles ! N.Ireland next perhaps ?

I get the feeling that the end of her previous relationship wasn't her choice. My Gran was always very fond of saying "when happiness shows up, give it a comfortable seat" so if this chap is Catherine's new love interest then maybe they should just get on with it. We don't need to know all about it. Personally I don't do beards. Mr CC has been told if one appears then his case will be neatly packed by the door :mysmilie_17:

CC

I don't mind beards per se, but it seems fat faced chaps prefer the real bushy jobs, while the rest go for the trendy stubble chops. As long I don't have to kiss the remnants of a past meal then its not for me.

Small beards are a no. Bushy Grizzly Adams types have me running for the hills. I mean, what IS in there? Uuuurgghh.

CC

I think she said she'd "bagged herself a Scot" when she was talking to someone on one of the shows. Not exactly a good/subtle way of describing the fact that you're now in a relationship.

She’s done England, she’s done Wales, she’s doing Scotland, the Irish men better start running.

Just read your comment brissles, great minds. :mysmilie_3:

Wasn't there a story recently that the amount of bacteria in a beard is more than on a toilet seat ? yewwwwgh ! Well, should suit Chuntley then, as she's always been a bit lavatorial.

Wasn't there a story recently that the amount of bacteria in a beard is more than on a toilet seat ? yewwwwgh ! Well, should suit Chuntley then, as she's always been a bit lavatorial.

A few months ago I read an article about bacteria found in beards & on dogs, the study had fewer humans than animals & the humans were far dirtier - what a surprise, not. Our skin is covered in all sorts of bugs, including one that apparently takes 16 days to move across the face, Alison Young's never found a product to deal with that little cutie! I like beards if they are well-groomed & my Mr T has had one similar to Paul Hollywood's for most of our married life, it's now nicely grizzled, gets washed twice a day & has never given him or me any issues. I won't write about the worst dirty human action I've witnessed as I'm still scarred by witnessing it.

A few months ago I read an article about bacteria found in beards & on dogs, the study had fewer humans than animals & the humans were far dirtier - what a surprise, not. Our skin is covered in all sorts of bugs, including one that apparently takes 16 days to move across the face, Alison Young's never found a product to deal with that little cutie! I like beards if they are well-groomed & my Mr T has had one similar to Paul Hollywood's for most of our married life, it's now nicely grizzled, gets washed twice a day & has never given him or me any issues. I won't write about the worst dirty human action I've witnessed as I'm still scarred by witnessing it.

I better get mine shaved off then. :mysmilie_19: Only joking! I epilate.

My husband has had a shortish beard for the past ten years, he started off shaving every day when he was younger then as he got older he left shaving for a few days, I like it when he hasn’t he suits it now he’s in his 50s, he does keep it clean though.

I love a man with a bit of stubble,don't know why. My hubby has a short beard and he is very hygienic. He keeps taking a tiny bit more off it every couple of weeks or so.

Just had another look at the photo - on closer inspection I think there is only 1 man - need to polish my glasses more often ... oooops.

Latest posts

Back