Is this QVC’s attempt at a comedy hour?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just flicked on to the Camouflage hour with Kathy Tayler.What a laugh all gabbling one over the other the rustling of the bags as they struggle to cram things in then zip up.How do they sell anything? & to choose KT to present. Chaotic!

I'd normally have a look but all three of them together would test my patience.

I watched for about 20 seconds and that was more than enough. I’m sure many viewers like the sisters as they are “eccentric” but too much like hard work listening to them.

How in God's name that pair ever got a business off the ground is beyond belief. They don't seem to have any format when presenting their products, so it can only be assumed they have professionals who take over when formal presentations are made to potential company buyers.

I absolutely cannot believe they have made a business selling bags that my grandmother was using when I was a kid! I'm 55 now and I remember being in my early teens and my granny using bags just like them to take stuff to the launderette. Yet these two scatty mares seem to be selling them as some kind of fashionable item. The mind boggles.

It’s anything but comedy, an absolute cringe fest that I do t give the time of day to. Retro, those bags can be bought for a couple of pounds still, the zips don’t last long but still usable, usually in tartan patterns.

I actually wanted to buy some of their clothes storage bags but the two of them gabbling on, talking over each other and then contradicting each other makes my head hurt. Add to that Kathy Tayler butting in constantly and it makes a totally unwatchable programme. Got something off amazon instead.

CC

Im getting ads popping up for Dokehom laundry bags from Amazon. They look rather nice but am trying to resist as the carpet shampooer broke today and I have had to order a new one! And yesterday had to pay the balance of my dental bill for a bridge, so should resist all temptation at the moment (but wont!!!!).

While the prints are very pretty, I don't think what they sell is very practical. I prefer to have storage items which are not squishy, and for any fabrics I want to get the air out entirely. A zipped bag won't do that.

Im getting ads popping up for Dokehom laundry bags from Amazon. They look rather nice but am trying to resist as the carpet shampooer broke today and I have had to order a new one! And yesterday had to pay the balance of my dental bill for a bridge, so should resist all temptation at the moment (but wont!!!!).

I have had a dental bridge for about 12 years or more without any problems.Expensive at the time but so worth it! Will last longer than anything from QVC!

I have had a dental bridge for about 12 years or more without any problems.Expensive at the time but so worth it! Will last longer than anything from QVC!

Twelve years. That's reassuring. At the moment I am terrified every time I eat and haven't dared try anything hard, like a peanut!

The Camouflage sisters are often chaotic on air. I find them entertaining to watch as you really don't know what's going to happen next. Q presenters have as much hope of reining them in as they ever had with dear departed Lenny Feinstein from Nina Leonard.

Latest posts

Back