sharing shoes ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
We know that the white shoes that Everton has glued to her feet appears to be shared with other presenters, but....

the models all appear to be wearing the Clarks / Marc Fisher toeless shoe/boots in every fashion show. Unless there is surplus stock that didn't sell of this ugliest of footwear (and I always thought that Birkenstocks held that title !), so they're being used in the models dressing room.

They are not feminine and look ghastly with trousers and dresses alike, having an inch of toe on show when the rest of the foot is covered up, just looks plain stupid.

Absolutely awful fashion, defeats the object of boots if it rains. And cold shoulder garments are still around, yuck, yuck, yuck!

A few seem to be also sharing the clear plastic strap and heeled sandal a favourite of JK ?Moda Pelle shoes

Those toeless boots have been around for a few years seen them worn on TV shows. I have seen cutaway heels and toes as well. The reality TV Real Housewives tend to wear them but only walking from the house to the Bently usually.

It has always been the shoe sharing with models on catwalks etc and they usually only come in one size so your feet too big still have to squeeze them in and walk.

Bazooka in every handbag.

Yes, I have found the uglier the shoe the more they greet each other with some comment about loving their shoes and why do they raise their voice and screech when an item of clothing has pockets. Hardly a new invention.

Those white shoes are the ugliest shoes I’ve ever seen. They remind me of the ‘galoshes’ worn by pathologists when doing post mortems (without the stiletto heels !)

Those white shoes are the ugliest shoes I’ve ever seen. They remind me of the ‘galoshes’ worn by pathologists when doing post mortems (without the stiletto heels !)

Goodness yes!! Chloe seems addicted to the wretched things. They need to go on the pyre with DF's wedges and JR's TOE post sandals.

Chloe couldn't look classy if her life depended on it. Cheap jewellery, leggings, white boots are not what I want in my lounge selling me 'stuff'. She wouldn't get past the front door if she was doing the same on the doorstep.

I appreciate that she bats for the other side, and have no problem with that, but looking a little more feminine wouldn't go amiss. If she wears a top or a jumper, the sleeves are always pushed up like a navvy, and the leggings touch where they fit so she could for a change wear some wide leg trousers. ANYTHING to get her out of those sodding shoes.

Latest posts

Back