Alison Cork TSV 12/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A super super super soft throw that's such a good size it will cover the house (and next door's as well)

I've got one of her throws and it's lovely (although the dog grabbed it). You can wash them though on 30 degrees and they come out good as new, as do the Kelly Hoppen throws (and bedspreads).

CC

Oh good point, I've got that faux fur throw in blush from last year and it's ****** gorgeous!

You and your throws, Tarketta. I love your enthusiasm. How many have you got now? Not as many as I have candles, eh?

I'm so glad Tarketta has oodles of throws as it takes the spotlight off me! I do have to share mine though :mysmilie_48:

CC

I've seen throws in Homesense (had one bought for xmas) and they are super super super soft as well, and a fraction of the price.

You and your throws, Tarketta. I love your enthusiasm. How many have you got now? Not as many as I have candles, eh?

Erm let's say I have a few but some of them get used very regularly...:mysmilie_50:

I'm so glad Tarketta has oodles of throws as it takes the spotlight off me! I do have to share mine though :mysmilie_48:

CC

Awwwww I WISH I had a furry friend to share mine with...my hairy other half doesn't count :mysmilie_17:

Fluffy please!

I really really wanted that soft pink throw, but just missed out! I've got 3 sets of her bedding set 807841 (2 at the reduced price) and it's better quality cotton than the NN and Kelly Hoppen sets I've had, so bedding could tempt me. Then I got two of these bedspreads when they were at a low "outlet" or "as is" price; again lovely quality.

But anything sparkly or with lights could also catch my eye!

I've got one of her throws and it's lovely (although the dog grabbed it). You can wash them though on 30 degrees and they come out good as new, as do the Kelly Hoppen throws (and bedspreads).

CC

I may have read one review that it dropped fluff all over?

Mine's the long haired one with the kind of peacock colour at the roots. Definitely doesn't shed hair and I wash it quite frequently as the dog is very fond of it. I've had loads of throws and slankets from Q and they've all been good quality.

CC

Mine's the long haired one with the kind of peacock colour at the roots. Definitely doesn't shed hair and I wash it quite frequently as the dog is very fond of it. I've had loads of throws and slankets from Q and they've all been good quality.

CC

Ditto, I've got the faux fur one from last year and no shedding - the only experience I've ever had of shedding was from those Cozee Home extra fluffy (I think) throws, would never buy those again.

Alison Cork Pintuck Velvet Bedspread
Item Number: 808748
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £73.98
P&P £4.95

(Deep Fuchsia, Deep Teal, Eucalyptus, Khaki, Sear Ochre)

An Alison Cork bedspread with a pin tuck design and velvet front. Nestle down and get cosy on chilly nights with the addition of this soft and stylish bedspread to your bedroom.
Alison says... "An absolutely stunning pin tuck velvet bed cover - in five luscious colours - grab yours fast!"

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Bedspread (l x w) 260cm x 250cm (102" x 98")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808748

Alison Cork TSV 1.jpg

Alison Cork TSV 2.jpg

Ochre sounds nice. However, eighty pounds delivered so I'm suggesting they could have included the pillow shams for that price. I also don't like this one size doesn't fit all. Why not do sizes that fit standard sized beds? I have a lovely KH bedspread and also a lighter weight one from the catalogue so nice as this may be, I'm not spending £80 on it.

CC

Ochre sounds nice. However, eighty pounds delivered so I'm suggesting they could have included the pillow shams for that price. I also don't like this one size doesn't fit all. Why not do sizes that fit standard sized beds? I have a lovely KH bedspread and also a lighter weight one from the catalogue so nice as this may be, I'm not spending £80 on it.

CC

Totally agree, it does seem very expensive doesn't it?
And until she came to Q, I'd never actually heard of Alison Cork, although I do like most of her tat to be honest.
But nah, on this occasion, I'm most definitely out.

I really really wanted that soft pink throw, but just missed out! I've got 3 sets of her bedding set 807841 (2 at the reduced price) and it's better quality cotton than the NN and Kelly Hoppen sets I've had, so bedding could tempt me. Then I got two of these bedspreads when they were at a low "outlet" or "as is" price; again lovely quality.

But anything sparkly or with lights could also catch my eye!

Safe to say you're a bit of a Cork fan then Akimbo !!!

Latest posts

Back