Marc Fisher Footwear TSV 13/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is Glila Knee High Boot

Marc-Fisher.jpg

I need black tall boots but with a heel. I don't have a motorbike. However, if a nice chap with a Harley passes my way, I might be in.

Edit: At this moment in time Bry and Mr CC are snoring their heads off with naps. Where is that nice chap I ask??? I'm bored.

CC

Last edited:
I need black tall boots but with a heel. I don't have a motorbike. However, if a nice chap with a Harley passes my way, I might be in.

Edit: At this moment in time Bry and Mr CC are snoring their heads off with naps. Where is that nice chap I ask??? I'm bored.

CC

Mr B also has a Sunday snooze; If Obie joins him, I cannot fit on the 2 seater sofa - 6 feet of Arms legs & belly wound around Obie's 'Springer Sprawl'.

Today I watched the Burghley Horse Trials & a bit of the Great North Run whilst they were at it. 'Howay the lasses!'

Mr B doesn't do sport, unless food wrapper rustling counts, in which case he'd be an Olympian.

CC

However, if a nice chap with a Harley passes my way, I might be in.<<

What about a go on Mr CC's (little?) Chopper? :mysmilie_8:

However, if a nice chap with a Harley passes my way, I might be in.<<

What about a go on Mr CC's (little?) Chopper? :mysmilie_8:

:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:

What ARE you suggesting????? :mysmilie_17:

CC

CC

You'd be the 21st century Cathy Gale.

The reddish ones look nice but they won't stand up to snow, slush and rain.

If I may butt into this thread, can anyone remind me of those gorgeous shoe websites that were posted some time ago as I forgot to save them.

CC

Standard Calf
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178715

Wide Calf
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.179027

QVC Price £169.00
Todays Special Value Price £137.88
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC, the Glila boots from Marc Fisher feature a leather knee-high design with zip fastenings and buckle and stud details. Update your look instantly with these chic boots, which can be styled with any daytime or evening outfit to keep it bang on-trend.
Give it some edge - these boots' studded design with cross-over buckled straps gives a nod to the biker trend while still remaining versatile, so you can give all your favourite outfits a stylish update effortlessly.

Everyday style - the low stacked heels and flexible soles make these the perfect boots to wear every day, whether you're on an all-day shopping spree or stepping out for the evening.

Your colour, your way - offering you five colour options in two different finishes, smooth leather or suede, you can choose the look you love the most. Go for Black Leather or Dark Brown Leather if you adore a classic look with a smooth finish, or choose Black Suede, Navy Suede or Burgundy Suede to give your style a chic twist.

Your perfect fit - offering you half sizes as well as full sizes, you're sure to find your perfect fit with these boots, plus you can choose between a regular and wide calf fit for comfort that’ll last.

Zip fastenings
Outer: leather; inner, sole: manmade
Heel height: 3.5cm (1.4")

Colour options:

Black Leather
Navy Suede
Black Suede
Burgundy Suede
Dark Brown Leather

All measurements are approximate

Well after seeing the presentation I’ve decided I don’t like them, and the guest presenter looks ruddy stupid in that hat,I’m out.:mysmilie_11:

I caught the end of the presentation. Jackie said to go down half a size.

This really annoys me. Why not just make them the correct size? If I order online from anywhere else, I just order my normal size 4 and it fits. Simple!

Nowhere on the product details does it say to go down, so there are going to be a lot of disappointed people and lots of returns if they haven’t seen a live presentation.

Oh yes that hat. What does she look like ?

Just as ridiculous as Claire Sutton who has borrowed it for the 9am hour. You might go out wearing that hat in Bond Street or something but you certainly wouldn't be wearing it in the middle of Bexleyheath.

CC

Just as ridiculous as Claire Sutton who has borrowed it for the 9am hour. You might go out wearing that hat in Bond Street or something but you certainly wouldn't be wearing it in the middle of Bexleyheath.

CC

So true ! thats the problem with our capital, Programmes and Parliament don't cater for anyone outside of the M25 !

Latest posts

Back