Marc Fisher Footwear TSV 13/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The reddish ones look nice but they won't stand up to snow, slush and rain.

If I may butt into this thread, can anyone remind me of those gorgeous shoe websites that were posted some time ago as I forgot to save them.

CC

One of them was Ruby Shoo which I posted but if I see a pair I like on the Ruby Shoo website I always do a google for the style name and have often found them cheaper elsewhere. There`s usually regular sales too but you have to e quick to bag them.
https://www.rubyshoo.com/

Just remember if you do not like/ don’t fit you may be into RM track service.I cannot use Hermes as do not have printer for the label!

Well after seeing the presentation I’ve decided I don’t like them, and the guest presenter looks ruddy stupid in that hat,I’m out.:mysmilie_11:

She looks like Bill or Ben "Flobadob, Ickle Weed". I'm old enough to remember The Flowerpot Men!

Ahh the Flowerpot Men how I loved them! Wednesdays were never the same without them.I am pleased I grew up in those days of innocence.

Ahh the Flowerpot Men how I loved them! Wednesdays were never the same without them.I am pleased I grew up in those days of innocence.
I totally agree, 'those days of innocence' is the perfect way to describe that time.

Andy Pandy, Pogles Wood (I loved Tog), Woodentops, I'm in, I loved all of those especially Tog and Spotty Dog. When I was a kid I believed in fairies and all of that. Now I don't know what to make of all the white feathers that follow me around everywhere. As for robins and butterflies in the house? Mr CC says I'm a witch but hey ho, who knows. A man in the pub says I'm the pied piper of dogs as they ALL follow me around (might be something to do with the treats in my pockets he he he he he).

CC

Andy Pandy, Pogles Wood (I loved Tog), Woodentops, I'm in, I loved all of those especially Tog and Spotty Dog. When I was a kid I believed in fairies and all of that. Now I don't know what to make of all the white feathers that follow me around everywhere. As for robins and butterflies in the house? Mr CC says I'm a witch but hey ho, who knows. A man in the pub says I'm the pied piper of dogs as they ALL follow me around (might be something to do with the treats in my pockets he he he he he).

CC

They were magical programmes. I too believe in fairies & also that houses have feelings. As for Mr CC's comment I have had the same said about me :witch: :blackcat: :bat: & the woman who pushed my younger daughter to the edge has found this out.

Latest posts

Back