Lakeland TSV 14/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

“Tell me the old old story” :song::song::song:

How boring!!

The country must be overrun with them by now. :mysmilie_17:

Yes we are :mysmilie_17:

Have two of the Eccoegg ones they did, one bought from Q
Then when DD was away at uni picked up another for her from the Outlet cheap.
Now she’s just moved out to start her first job and sharing a house in London there’s no room there for hers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant fathom it out - Lakeland have thousands of items, yet they still bang out the b...dy air dryer to see on QVC. At least Dyson ring the changes between the heater and the hairdryer :mysmilie_11:

Is like Q need to pigeon brands into certain holes even though they do a variety of different products that would be of interest to many buyers

Everyone, may I say and boring as it is, if you live in Scotland and there's no other way of drying your washing in the winter, you might need this. I bought a dryer from groupon for £40 and it does a good job. If this costs more then you most likely could get a better deal.

CC

Lakeland Dry:Soon 3-Tier Heated Airer with Cover, 2 Shelves & 4 Wash Bags TSV 14/09/19 Previously £134.97 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806444

lakeland TSV 1.jpg

lakeland TSV 2.jpg

lakeland TSV 3.jpg

lakeland TSV 4.jpg

lakeland TSV 5.jpg

Lakeland Dry:Soon 3-Tier Heated Airer with Cover, 2 Shelves & 4 Wash Bags
Item Number: 806444
QVC Price £170.00
Todays Special Value Price £148.98
P&P £4.95

Lakeland's Dry Soon 3-Tier Heated Airer has been designed to help dry your clothes and delicate items quickly and gently, features spacious and foldable shelves, and comes complete with handy mesh shelf attachments, a cover to help contain the heat, plus four washbags to protect and sort your wash. Versatile and lightweight, this airer is a great alternative to using a washing line, tumble dryer or radiator, giving you a drying space to use every day, without worrying about the weather or wasting heat.
Added value - the airer comes with a selection of accessories all usually sold separately: four washbags, two mesh shelves, and a cover. The washbags feature clear labels to help you sort your load by garment, so you know where everything is in your machine. You also get round and square-shaped mesh shelf attachments to help prevent any smaller items from falling through the gaps. Lastly, the zip-front cover is designed to contain the heat and help speed up the drying process.

A clear household winner - costing less than 6p an hour to run, this airer is the perfect choice for economical drying. Plus, it's a better option than placing wet items on radiators, which often wastes heat. It's also a gentler option for your clothes than tumble drying, helping you keep your garments looking their best.

Garments galore - when fully open, the shelf and rack structure make it easy for you to lay delicate items flat, or hang smaller pieces of clothing and socks. By only opening the top shelf, you can dry longer items such as towels and trousers.

Impressive design - even with its lightweight structure, this airer can hold up to 15kg of wet washing and offers 21m (68'9") of drying space. It neatly folds up and stores away when you don't need it, plus you can fold half of it if you're only drying a few things, and easily move it around your home to where you need it.

Wattage: 300W
Power source: plug socket
Folds to a depth of 8cm
Flex length: 135cm
Washbag (h x w): small: 33cm x 26cm (13" x 10.2"); medium: 44cm x 34cm x (17.3" x 13.4"); large: 46cm x 52cm (18.1" x 20.5")
Airer fully open (h x w x d): 137cm x 73cm x 75cm (53.9" x 28.7" x 29.5")

Contains:

1 x Dry Soon 3-Tier Airer
4 x washbags (2 x small, 1 x medium, 1 x large) - these mesh bags help to protect smalls and delicate garments and also feature identification tabs to help cut down unloading time
2 x mesh shelves (1 x round, 1 x square) - foldable shelves in polyester mesh with wire edging
1 x 3-Tier Heated Airer cover - a machine-washable polyester cotton cover with a front panel for easy access, a mesh vent to allow air flow, plus an external zip which turns it into a handy storage bag for your airer

Delivered directly from Lakeland: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK mainland only (excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806444

I bought one of these years ago from Lakeland & use it all the time.Agree It is boring to see as a TSV yet again but that is QVC these days.If I was buying this now I would just forget the accessories except the cover & go direct to Lakeland unless the easypay is the attraction.Of course there are plenty of cheaper copies out there now too.

I bought one on Amazon at least £30 cheaper than QVC (it was a cancellation) and it has the timer which I like. and no postage

Latest posts

Back