Box Fresh

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Ann Dawson said this during the Ronni Nicole hour, saying that meant the dresses haven't been tried on before.

I've heard other presenters say this in the last couple of weeks, so obviously it's a buzz-phrase from the higher echelons.

It stands to reason then that we have seen the end of used items sent out with used tissues, half chewed toffees etc. On another forum I follow, a customer of QVC US was complaining that she'd received a cardigan with a used dental flosser 'pick' in the pocket.

Actually Ronni Nicole items are the worst offenders for coming out to customers clearly having been worn, smelling of cigs/perfume/curry and grubby to boot. I've had several.

CC

Ann Dawson said this during the Ronni Nicole hour, saying that meant the dresses haven't been tried on before.

I've heard other presenters say this in the last couple of weeks, so obviously it's a buzz-phrase from the higher echelons.

It stands to reason then that we have seen the end of used items sent out with used tissues, half chewed toffees etc. On another forum I follow, a customer of QVC US was complaining that she'd received a cardigan with a used dental flosser 'pick' in the pocket.

Urgh!!!

Truth is, they would be more honest to say plazzie bag fresh

Some people have strange disgusting ways.
Why on earth would you put a used dental floss thing in your pocket? throw it in the bin.

Some people have strange disgusting ways.
Why on earth would you put a used dental floss thing in your pocket? throw it in the bin.

Well they are going to re-use it of course :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13: Is that better or worse than wearing knickers twice blaeurrggghhh (I'd rather wear none).

CC

Well they are going to re-use it of course :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13: Is that better or worse than wearing knickers twice blaeurrggghhh (I'd rather wear none).

CC

The same in my opinion. My Mr T's off on a climbing trek next week. He's away for two weeks & has said that he'll need something to wash the x number of socks & shorts that he'll be taking with him. Years ago I was asked if I worried that he might find someone else when he was on one of these climbing trips, my response was that I saw the state of his stuff when he returned so anyone putting up with that 'au naturel' was welcome to him. Over the years quite a lot has been incinerated on his return from these jollies & he's never known, bless.

Anne has quoted the term ‘box fresh’ for years, as has Glen Campbell think it would be something he would start.

I remember the days when clothing would arrive from retailers wrapped in tissue paper and folded neatly inside a large flat cardboard box. Nowadays they come screwed up in a clear plastic bag then shoved inside another larger plastic bag. I don`t buy clothes from Q , never have done but all retailers seem to have taken the plastic bag within plastic bag route, sadly.

I saw the thread title and thought they must be offering a new food line! It should go without saying (I know it doesn't with Q) that if you buy a new dress, it is clean! Box Fresh - Sounds more relevant to vegetables to me.

A few years ago my other half was looking at shirts in a shop. They were all on hangers on a rail and he picked out one and the young lady assistant looked at the colour and size and said "she would bring him a fresh one". She came back with a bagged shirt that you could tell had never been opened.

I can remember that from years ago, and getting a bit knocked off if you had to take the one in the store on display.

Latest posts

Back