Ann Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I know other reviewers have mentioned Ann Dawson's refreshed 'look', (but I cannot remember which Post it was on), but watching her tonight on the Autumn preview, I think she has lost masses of weight. There's barely anything of her in the top half, whereas I think she seemed to be a lot more bustier before.

I do think she has problem ankles, because more than once I've seen the one facing the camera very swollen, which is why she must wear trousers or long dresses.

I agree that Anne appears to have lost weight. I'm loving her shorter hair style. They do say it's the cheapest type of face lift!

She looked lovely in the Ronni Nicole navy dress with the chain print on it. I think she's one of the better presenters at dressing well for her age, size and colouring.

I'm not convinced she has had work done... She was presenting the M. Assam magic blur product on Friday evening and I didn't have the sound on much, but it does seem to work judging by the models they used. I think Anne had used it before going on air...And if she liked the results, I bet she's kept on using it!

I suspect Anne has had/is having both good and bad stuff going on outside of QVC, but a lot is kept as it is outside of QVC.
Doesn’t do for everyone to air their linen in full public view.
Respect :mysmilie_50:

Anne wishing to keep her private life to herself is a refreshing change to presenters like DF, JR and KP, and others, who bore us on a regular basis with every little detail of theirs. Some viewers might be interested. I certainly am not! They should concentrate on the products they are selling instead. If a shop assistant (which they technically are) babbled on with irrelevant stuff like they do while serving customers then the store would probably "go under" or they'd be given their P45.

Perhaps she is doing a new diet for an upcoming TSV? The likes of Diet Chief and other packaged diets. I remember she shaped up very nicely preparing for Zumba TSV a while ago

Unless it's really obvious I'm not very good at working out why someone looks different from how they normally do. I had a look at some of her presentations & I do think she's had something done to her upper face because her forehead is very smooth & her eyes look more open, she may also have had her eyebrows microbladed. She definitely suits shorter & lighter hair & has it chopped on various occasions always with good result.

Anna this model is on Style at the moment with Anne who’s referring to herself being her mother-in-law

543D60A1-5011-4659-954E-9B7F54C7964F.jpg

F9815834-59E3-402B-9583-E4D32FC20373.jpg

Ann is a good example of a woman who looks her age and looks good for her age. If she has had any treatments, they are very subtle and just enhance her natural features rather than change them as so many women do. I agree that she sounds more professional because she doesn’t witter on about her life outside of QVC.

Latest posts

Back