Centigrade TSV 16/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Centigrade Biker Jacket TSV 16/09/19

Centigrade Biker Jacket.jpg

Looks very like the Ruthie one that was on the other night. I quite like it.

.......and the Helen Berman, Kim & Co, Together, Rino & Pelle, H by Halton and Issac Mizrahi. Been flogging loads of this style of jacket of late.
It’s like the buyers seem to have a template of what they have found sells and they seem to do a roll out across the brands.
Mind you it doesn’t appear to happen solely in the fashion department, certain types of beauty pop up all the time.

Centigrade Faux Suede Stretch Jacket
Item Number: 178523
QVC Price £64.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.98
P&P £3.95

This chic faux-suede biker jacket from Centigrade features long sleeves, a revere collar, an asymmetric zip fastening, metallic stud details and a stretch lining for optimum comfort. The ultimate layering piece, this jacket is a great addition to any wardrobe and will beautifully complement both casual and eveningwear styles.
Season-long style - a biker jacket is a key design in any repertoire, as it can add a chic edge to your outfits, no matter the season. In spring and summer, wear in the evenings over a sundress or vest top for light coverage when the sun goes down. Come autumn and winter, this jacket will sit beautifully over long-sleeved tops, jumpers and midi dresses to add an extra layer of warmth.

Utterly timeless - you'll certainly find yourself reaching for this piece time and time again, as biker jackets are always on-trend and their versatility makes them perfect for every occasion. Layer over the top of a cocktail dress for a modern twist on a classic look, or pair with a T-shirt and slim-fit jeans for a cool and casual outfit.

Classic colours - with five gorgeous colours on offer, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to picking your favourite! Black and Charcoal Grey are fantastic options if you’re looking for a beautiful neutral, whereas Blush, Petrol Blue and Bordeaux will instantly add a pop of bold colour to your wardrobe.

Outer: 93% polyester, 7% elastane
Inner: 100% polyester
Machine wash cold

Colour options:

Black
Blush
Petrol Blue
Charcoal Grey
Bordeaux

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 121.9cm (48"), 3XL: 132.1cm (52")
Length: XS: 56.5cm (22.3"), S: 57.1cm (22.5"), M: 58.5cm (23"), L: 59.6cm (23.5"), XL: 61.7cm (24.3"), 2XL: 62.2cm (24.5"), 3XL: 63.5cm (25")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178523

Bon Marche have one in 5 colors and they`ll be due a 20% discount day soon so it will be around £36 and goes up to a size 28 plus it will be free delivery or free collection from a local store.
https://www.bonmarche.co.uk/coats-a...acket-011018.html?dwvar_011018_color=39&cgid=

Thanks Vienna. Went into Bon Marche this morning and bought a plum coloured one. They only had that colour and beige but said they could order any of the others for me. However, I had decided I wanted a plum one anyway. Had a 15% voucher so got it for £38. Told the lady in there it was because of your recommendation. Cheers

Thanks Vienna. Went into Bon Marche this morning and bought a plum coloured one. They only had that colour and beige but said they could order any of the others for me. However, I had decided I wanted a plum one anyway. Had a 15% voucher so got it for £38. Told the lady in there it was because of your recommendation. Cheers

Glad you got sorted Puffin. I don`t suit short jackets because I`m tall and low waisted so they always look like boleros on me. I look better in longer length jackets which is a pity because I always fancied a real leather biker jacket and when I eventually tried one I looked daft in it. Blazer style is what suits me best.

Glad you got sorted Puffin. I don`t suit short jackets because I`m tall and low waisted so they always look like boleros on me. I look better in longer length jackets which is a pity because I always fancied a real leather biker jacket and when I eventually tried one I looked daft in it. Blazer style is what suits me best.

Im short and dumpy so its not a bad length on me. I dont usually wear short jackets because I like to cover my bottom but it did look ok on me. I might wear it with a long jumper. I must admit I think I prefer the Bon Marche one to the tsv. I had to go up a size because my size was a bit tight and I only had a t shirt on. Felt more comfortable in the larger one as well although it was stretchy.

If you look on BM website they do them in a longer length as well,but they don't have the same colours and there are no fastenings.

Went into BM today and got the jacket in Plum. Got my normal size 12 and it fitted fine over a fine knit sweater. I was a bit surprised as some reviews on their website said you needed to go up a size.

I have noticed hardly any of the TSV's are selling out ....

Great it’s time Q were made by the power of non purchase that repeating the same design over loads of brands there’s a limit on how many they will sell

Latest posts

Back