Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Philip Kingsley Rose & Lychee Fragranced 3 Piece Collection TSV 17/09/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239500

150ml Elasticizer RRP £33 + post
1000ml Body Building Shampoo RRP £58 + post
1000ml Moisture Building Conditioner RRP £62 + post

PK TSV.jpg

always body building and moisture building

Indeed! I need neither - have thick hair that resembles Crystal Tips at the merest hint of moisture. Anyway who pays £60 for a bottle of shampoo or conditioner?

I ought elasticiser once ..... never again. It made my hair lank and greasy looking (and I did follow the instructions :wink:)

I like elasticiser for my hair. It's fine, fragile and weak. Using elasticiser means I can style it without ending up with most of my hair in the brush, and leaves my hair beautifully soft. I need to use it more often than I do.

I like PK haircare but a choice of hair textures for a TSV would be most welcome...however the Tweaked stuff is gorgeous if you can get it out of the bottle

Philip Kingsley 3 Piece Rose & Lychee Supersize Collection
Item Number: 239500
QVC Price £100.00
Todays Special Value Price £60.00
P&P £5.95

This three-piece haircare collection from the experts at Philip Kingsley includes the award-winning Elasticizer in a limited edition Rose & Lychee fragrance, plus new supersize editions of the bestselling Body Building Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner in the same calming scent, which are currently only available at QVC UK. Leave your hair sweetly scented and feeling full of body with this luxurious and effective Philip Kingsley selection.
An award-winning treatment - included in your collection is the bestselling Elasticizer pre-shampoo treatment. This famous formula works to deliver a rush of hydration to your hair cuticle, helping to increase manageability and smooth the outer layer of the hair shaft, sealing in moisture to give a sleek and silky texture.

And relax… - transport yourself to a spa-style haven with these pampering haircare treats, all infused with the balancing, calming scent of Rose & Lychee to leave your hair feeling smooth, cleansed and smelling wonderful.

Contains:

1 x Rose & Lychee Elasticizer (150ml) - infused with notes of rose and lychee, inspired by ancient Ayurvedic therapies
1 x Rose & Lychee Body Building Shampoo (1000ml; supersize) - gently cleanses while adding the appearance of volume, body and shine to fine, limp or flyaway hair
1 x Rose & Lychee Moisture Balancing Conditioner (1000ml; supersize) - works to leave your hair looking shiny, smooth, and tangle-free

How to use:

Elasticizer:

Use 1 - 2 times a week
Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply in sections
Work into your hair with your fingertips; rinse well
For fine and medium-textured hair, apply sparingly through your mid-lengths and ends
For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair, use more generously through your hair's length

Body Building Shampoo

Apply to wet hair
Lather well with a gentle massaging of the scalp
Rinse and repeat if necessary

Moisture Balancing Conditioner

After shampooing gently massage into mid-lengths and ends
Rinse hair well

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239500

ml for ml

1 x Rose & Lychee Elasticizer (150ml) - infused with notes of rose and lychee, inspired by ancient Ayurvedic therapies Worth £35 cost £14.89
1 x Rose & Lychee Body Building Shampoo (1000ml; supersize) - gently cleanses while adding the appearance of volume, body and shine to fine, limp or flyaway hair Worth £58 cost £24.68
1 x Rose & Lychee Moisture Balancing Conditioner (1000ml; supersize) - works to leave your hair looking shiny, smooth, and tangle-free Worth £62 cost £26.38

Total Worth £155 direct from PK ,used this Rrp for calculations as this is what they have stated as value (although approx £123 from Q) , cost £65.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Not buying as I do not need body building shampoo and keep going back to my head & shoulders products after wasting my money on expensive stuff that doesn’t suit me.

Latest posts

Back