What a shambles!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One thing I hate on the Yankee shows is when they mix the lids up. Someone takes lid off candle A, sniffs it and exclaims how you can smell notes of whatever, listing all of the expected notes. Takes the lid off candle B which is completely different and says that it is in fact the lid off candle A!!! Well then how could they smell all the notes they just described from what was the lid of candle B!!!!! By LYING!!!

I think it is shocking when they name things unclearly so you dont know which option you are going to get.

Yes, that's another thing I've had myself, card refused for no reason. What a shambles!

Further to my previous comment.

This morning after being told at 11.30 last night by Barclaycard that my card was fine, I called CS who tried 3 times to process my card, no luck. She then passed me to another operator in case her system was 'better', the operator was the Order operator who couldn't understand why I had been put through to her, so she transferred me (again) back to CS and to yet another operator. (I was almost hitting the brandy by this time). Whereupon this 3rd operator also tried to process my card - still no luck. Each time I was advised to get in touch with my bank. I DID DO LAST NIGHT AND THEY TOLD ME THERE WERE NO ISSUES WITH MY CARD AND IT WAS YOUR PROBLEM AT QVC !!!!!

One positive outcome, is I shall no longer be able to buy anything at qvc, because they sure as hell are not going to be trusted with my other credit card.

Further to my previous comment.

This morning after being told at 11.30 last night by Barclaycard that my card was fine, I called CS who tried 3 times to process my card, no luck. She then passed me to another operator in case her system was 'better', the operator was the Order operator who couldn't understand why I had been put through to her, so she transferred me (again) back to CS and to yet another operator. (I was almost hitting the brandy by this time). Whereupon this 3rd operator also tried to process my card - still no luck. Each time I was advised to get in touch with my bank. I DID DO LAST NIGHT AND THEY TOLD ME THERE WERE NO ISSUES WITH MY CARD AND IT WAS YOUR PROBLEM AT QVC !!!!!

One positive outcome, is I shall no longer be able to buy anything at qvc, because they sure as hell are not going to be trusted with my other credit card.

QVC + customers' credit cards = supershambletastic

IW also cap their postage, have real offers, refund money in half the time that QVC do, reply to emails within hours and not the 3 days that QVC take, their fashion comes with tagged labels so you know it's not a return, you can return goods free at Asda in a lot of cases, their goods come via Hermes so it's always tracked (I'm lucky to have a brilliant Hermes team so everything arrives safely,) IW are also on TopCashBack and the list goes on ........

IW also have a sizing guide on their website and photos of every item and the descriptions match the photos.

QVC could take a tip or two from their rivals.

The long and short of it: QVC take their customers for granted. IW work hard for their sales and take the time to demonstrate them in a realistic way. Yesterday they were demonstrating a barbecue in a garden with an actual grass lawn! I know that being out of London means they have more space. IW has more variety on air...even if they have some dreadful presenters, mostly they talk about the product they are selling. So I couldn't agree more that QVC could learn a thing or two from their smaller rivals.

Latest posts

Back