Miceal's blog - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miceal's blog

Post Thanks / Like

I don’t normally look on the Q community but felt compelled to after this was posted. The whole passage he has written is simply beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    A very poignant piece of writing, I thought. Is this the brother who had the heart issues before which led to Micael having a check up and discovering he needed surgery? Gosh, they have been through some times recently haven't they? Micael is such a genuine chap I think. He doesn't think it's all about him, or promote himself like certain others.
    The man who has just died was Miceal's older brother, the one whose procedure was the catalyst for Miceal's own check up is only a year older than him. There is obviously a heart issue because their father was in his 40s when he passed. His poor mum to be widowed when she had four young children & to have now lost her son.
    Thanks Tarketta thanked for this post
    Likes maymorganlondon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    The man who has just died was Miceal's older brother, the one whose procedure was the catalyst for Miceal's own check up is only a year older than him. There is obviously a heart issue because their father was in his 40s when he passed. His poor mum to be widowed when she had four young children & to have now lost her son.
    Some families have tough breaks, don't they? How terrible for her that she will have had to put her own grief aside to help her children... And for them to lose their dad so young.