Oh my gosh Pipa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Pipa just on now on about going to Edinburgh with husband Brian saying for those who are with me on Instagram, you will know we went and I took you all around with me.
Anyway goes on to say we went into the only shop in Edinburgh, that sells a Spanish clothing brand I like. Well we walked in and the store owner greeted us hoping to get a sale.
After the fourth item being shown I walked out was fed up of being given something to try.
It was early morning he wasn’t interested if we wanted a conversation with him. We were on our anniversary weekend away wanting our own space. I didn’t want someone telling me what I would like, I know what I like.
Not have someone chat, chat, chatting in your ear, which of course that’s what I’m doing right now.
But when you get your item home you’ll be able to decide whether it’s for you.

Turning off the high pitched wittering
:mysmilie_490:

Full of her own importance! Does she not realise that she is equally as bad. I want to shop without hearing her screeching in that rather awful self satisfied manner or hearing about her personal life! I don’t walk out of the room, I mutter, oh just shut up and turn her off. I hope that she now stops telling us what we like, we too know what we like. This is the same presenter who writes about the awfulness of social media yet she is never off it, hinting about her idyllic lifestyle and advising us on all manner of things.

I'm starting to wonder if they get instructions via the earpiece to stretch out the time between each item/garment, by saying "keep it going, keep it going", thus the endless wittering of nonsense.

It could be that if items sell out quickly, it means longer time for the rest of the allotted quota of 'stuff' to flog in an hour, so they pad it out with all the personal chat.

Just a thought.

She's a chameleon, totally different from how she was when her children were small & she was hoping her music career would take off. Defo full of herself.

Ahhh the poor thing, is she really sick of people telling her what she’d like and what she wants.........ditto!

She should also ditch that delusions of grandeur, it’s not a good look.

Pot and kettle, blimey!

I agree! Well I say that but I don't quite understand her issue. Is it that a sales assistant dared to speak to her or make suggestions? Or that they wanted a conversation but he paid no attention, just plugged his stuff? And he was hoping to get a sale? Well, so is the way with ALL staff in retail surely! And she isn't exactly a blushing violet when it comes to talking about herself is she?

She's a chameleon, totally different from how she was when her children were small & she was hoping her music career would take off. Defo full of herself.

Yes and how she used to go on about her x hubby asking her to grow her hair long. Never she said as she used to have it long, but now it was only the pixie style for her.

Yes and how she used to go on about her x hubby asking her to grow her hair long. Never she said as she used to have it long, but now it was only the pixie style for her.

Yes, she had it spiky and different colours for years while she was with husband no 1. And I remember seeing her either on her blog or a video, where she's in shorts walking through a field, and both her upper legs are covered in spindly tattoos. Husband no.2 by the look of him is much older, so perhaps the long hair is more to his liking, and he maybe deaf which is why she shouts so much !

I used to quite like Pipa, but this new persona is much less likeable.

Many years ago, I remember her saying, that someone in the gallery said that she looked like the love child of David Bowie & Julian Clary.

She didn't mind poking fun at herself in those days. Shame about the change.

She doesn't half tweet some sh*te. I somehow get her tweets emailed to me - no idea how that happened, must have clicked something I shouldn't have.

CC

Full of her own importance! Does she not realise that she is equally as bad. I want to shop without hearing her screeching in that rather awful self satisfied manner or hearing about her personal life! I don’t walk out of the room, I mutter, oh just shut up and turn her off. I hope that she now stops telling us what we like, we too know what we like. This is the same presenter who writes about the awfulness of social media yet she is never off it, hinting about her idyllic lifestyle and advising us on all manner of things.

Oh the irony of this, wanting space to celebrate her anniversary whilst Instagramming it all?!

Latest posts

Back