Cozee Home TSV 18/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh faux minx sounds lush..I don't have anywhere to put anymore cozee home its so bulky

Cozee Home Faux Mink Tufted Spot 4 Piece Duvet Set TSV 18/09/19 in 5 Colours
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808808

Cozee TSV 1.jpg

Cozee TSV 2.jpg

Cozee TSV 3.jpg

Cozee TSV 4.jpg

Oh this has got my name written all over it - despite my obsession with throws, I only have 2 sets of CH bed linen, the double of which has definitely worn out, so as long as there is a suitable colour option, I'm in!!!!

that green eau de nil is shouting loud. perfect colour have to bag this if they have a taupe that would be bought for one of my daughters for xmas

Only Seafoam would do but I only just got the 2 set TSV from last year out the air bags and I've spent too much so I'm just going to look and hopefully it will sell out before I'm tempted. Loved the rose smoke as well but not my colours. It would be perfect for mum's Christmas as her room is that colour but when I spoke about fleece bedding before she said she'd never buy it - too hot. Slippers this year then :mysmilie_17:

CC

Cozee Home Plush Spot & Velvetsoft 4 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 808808

Single QVC Price £51.00 Todays Special Value Price £39.00

Double QVC Price £57.00 Todays Special Value Price £47.00

King Size QVC Price £63.00 Todays Special Value Price £52.00

Super King QVC Price £69.00 Todays Special Value Price £59.00

P&P £5.95

Made from Cozee Home's beautifully-luxurious Plush and Velvetsoft fabrications, this Four-Piece Duvet Set includes a duvet cover and two pillowcases, with reverse embossing to create a tufted effect in the shape of spots, as well as a deep pocket fitted sheet. Make your bed the ultimate sleep destination this season with this soft and cosy bedding set.
Seasonal shades - offered in a palette of must-have colours, you're bound to find an option to suit your personal taste and style of decor. Grey is a chic, neutral choice and Seafoam a cool and calming one, while Rose Smoke is pretty and feminine. Or, for a more dramatic look, the rich tones of Navy or Shiraz Wine are for you.

Suits a busy lifestyle - as with all Cozee Home items, this duvet set is easy to care for. It is machine washable at 30 degrees, quick drying and best of all - requires no ironing!

Velvetsoft - this best-selling fabrication is a big customer favourite that offers incredible softness and a lustrous finish, ideal for staying warm and snug over the colder months.

Perfect for all the family - this soft and snuggly bedding is loved by all and enables you to create an environment so cosy and comfortable, you'll look forward to those weekend lie-ins even more!

100% polyester
Button fastening
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Grey
Rose Smoke
Navy
Shiraz Wine
Seafoam

Contains:

1 x duvet cover
1 x fitted sheet
2 x pillowcases

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:

Single: 90cm x 190cm 38cm (35" x 75" 15")
Double: 135cm x 190cm 38cm (53" x 75" 15")
King: 150cm x 200cm 38cm (59" x 79" 15")
Super King: 183cm x 200cm 38cm (72" x 79" 15")

Pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm (20" x 29.5")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808808

Nice to know that Charlie has got his freebie ! Just said on air that his dog Bramble got comfortable on the grey choice. I would have thought that Kelly Hoppen was more his style - but hey ho perhaps Craig has first dibs on that brand.

Rose smoke has been ordered, it does look lovely!!!!!

I would love to get this for one of my daughters she love blush and I think this would look lovely her bedroom but I don't want to buy it if she does not want/need it. bedding like this is a bummer to stow away

Well the Camouflage Co is on now, and showing how we can store away half of London in one of the containers (sorry, being pedantic), but again, like Charlie that I commented on above, Craig has said he "forgot to take photographs of the storage he has on display and in cupboards " in his home !

Jeez, there is little wonder there is a low turnover in presenters, when they only use their salary to pay the kids school fees, because everything in their homes from clothes to food to homewares to beauty is all given to them.

just opened the green set it looks awful you can hardy see the difference between the main fabric and the spots. the spots look trashed as well. it looks sooooo cheap. love the colour but its really not nice

just opened the green set it looks awful you can hardy see the difference between the main fabric and the spots. the spots look trashed as well. it looks sooooo cheap. love the colour but its really not nice

How disappointing for you. That’s damning coming from someone who is usually such a fan of Cozee Home! Did you get the Seafoam, which looks a nice dusky aqua colour on my computer.

Any sign of your Rose Smoke set yet, Tarketta?

I'm glad I didn't order this now but really disappointing for you boffy and the hassle of sending back if that's what you decide to do.

I noticed with the last Cozee duvet sets I bought that they stretched and the king size would probably fit a superking as there's loads of spare fabric. I could take them in but you shouldn't have to for the prices.

CC

Latest posts

Back