Cozee Home TSV 18/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

feels nice though love the velvet soft but the texture looks far better on the TV not so good in real life. the colour is lovely a really nice green not pale duck egg

How disappointing for you. That’s damning coming from someone who is usually such a fan of Cozee Home! Did you get the Seafoam, which looks a nice dusky aqua colour on my computer.

Any sign of your Rose Smoke set yet, Tarketta?

I’m away at the mo so will have to wait until tomorrow to open it up - ****** hope it fluffs up a bit as I used my voucher to buy it!

What was the verdict, Tarketta?

It's gorgeous, it's like being enrobed in a really fluffy teddy bear - the spots don't stand out as much as the presentation made out, but I can live with that. The colour is also gorgeous, a lovely pale dusky pink - I'm very chuffed!

It's gorgeous, it's like being enrobed in a really fluffy teddy bear - the spots don't stand out as much as the presentation made out, but I can live with that. The colour is also gorgeous, a lovely pale dusky pink - I'm very chuffed!

Excellent. Was this your first Velvetsoft purchase? I don’t know if I have any as I get really confused with all the different ranges of CH. I can see and feel some are “coarser”, some silkier, etc, but wouldn’t be able to buy a certain feel again as I don’t know what I bought!

Spot on Tarketta the spots and the velvet background kind of merge into each other which is a shame as its beautifully soft...hope it does not get worse with washing and using though...defeats the object

Latest posts

Back