Beauty Problem Solvers TSV 19/09/19 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting looking for reviews. Seems the brand is a US brand sold on amazon.com and reviews all over the place.

The first sonic toothbrush I ever bought was from QVC and it died a few days after the warranty ran out. Then went and bought a Philips Sonicare at less than half price in Boots offer, it lasted 9 years! So when it died last November went into Boots and bought another Sonicare which was over 100 but under 50 on sale very happy with it. I never bother with the white teeth bits just want sensitive as if I have been grinding in my sleep happens now and then my gums are sore. Those the one I have now has different settings.
    Likes grovesy , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh! A few people asking about the replacement heads for the toothbrush on the QVC Facebook page? They are on advanced order and here is the kicker. They will be white only! So you will not be able to colour coordinate to the colour of the toothbrush you bought.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Oh! A few people asking about the replacement heads for the toothbrush on the QVC Facebook page? They are on advanced order and here is the kicker. They will be white only! So you will not be able to colour coordinate to the colour of the toothbrush you bought.
    Even Sonicare do not do all toothbrush head replacement in the colour of the handles.