Toothbrush TSV 1.jpg

Toothbrush TSV 2.jpg

Toothbrush TSV 3.jpg

SoniClean Pro 4800 Ultra Sonic USB Rechargeable Toothbrush with 4 Heads
Item Number: 402610
QVC Price £42.35
Todays Special Value Price £35.00
P&P £3.95

This rechargeable SoniClean Pro 4800 Ultra Sonic Toothbrush boasts four cleaning modes including Standard, Sensitive, Whitening and Deep Clean, designed to help provide a customisable teeth cleaning routine, accompanied by four standard brush heads featuring DuPont bristles. With a long battery life and a quick and easy-to-use USB charging base, this fantastic toothbrush offers a dentist-inspired clean in the comfort of our own home - so youre ready to smile with confidence.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Soniclean Pro 4800 rechargeable toothbrush with four brush heads directly from Brushbuddies.com you’d pay £101. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £35, plus P&P, you’re saving £62.05.

Pick your colour - choose from six different colours so that you not only love how your Ultra Sonic Toothbrush works, but also how it looks. Our wide choice includes; High Gloss Aqua, High Gloss Grey, High Gloss White, Soft Touch Lilac, Soft Touch Navy or Soft Touch Pink.

A powerful clean - advanced sonic cleaning technology produces up to a 40,000VPM vibrations per minute, helping to reduce plaque and keep your teeth clean and healthy-looking. Plus, high quality DuPont bristles work to promote naturally whiter-looking teeth by gently polishing away surface stains.

Timed to pearly white perfection - a two-minute auto-timer ensures that you give your teeth the ideal, dentist-recommended brushing time, while four 30-second interval timers allow you to clean each section of your mouth for equal amounts of time.

Modes:

Standard - recommended for everyday use. Standard everyday cleaning mode thoroughly cleans around the contours of your teeth and gums for a brighter and healthier-looking smile.
Sensitive - recommended for those with gum recession, braces and sensitive teeth or gums. This mode is also recommended if it is your first experience with sonic brushing as the gentle vibration is great for a first time user to get used to sonic cleaning.
Whitening - recommended for helping to remove surface stains. The highest mode the brush offers for helping to remove the hardest stains. Use this mode for ultimate cleaning and whitening.
Deep Clean - recommended for those with sensitive gums, the vibration fluctuates to provide a massage clean that is gentle on your gums.

Colour options:

High Gloss Aqua
High Gloss Grey
High Gloss White
Soft Touch Lilac
Soft Touch Navy
Soft Touch Pink

What's in the box?

1 x Soniclean Pro 4800 Rechargeable Handle
4 x standard replacement brush heads
1 x USB charging base
1 year warranty

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402610

I actually need a new toothbrush but it's far too boring so not buying it. Had it played The Grand Old Duke of York as I brushed I may, just may, have considered it :mysmilie_17:

CC

I quite like the navy one, but I bought the last toothbrush TSV (which came with 12 heads, not just the 4 in today's offer) and IIRC I've still got 5 of them left so as long as the unit lasts, I should be sorted until the beginning of 2021.
I'm still tempted though.

Interesting looking for reviews. Seems the brand is a US brand sold on amazon.com and reviews all over the place.

The first sonic toothbrush I ever bought was from QVC and it died a few days after the warranty ran out. Then went and bought a Philips Sonicare at less than half price in Boots offer, it lasted 9 years! So when it died last November went into Boots and bought another Sonicare which was over £100 but under £50 on sale very happy with it. I never bother with the white teeth bits just want sensitive as if I have been grinding in my sleep happens now and then my gums are sore. Those the one I have now has different settings.

Oh! A few people asking about the replacement heads for the toothbrush on the QVC Facebook page? They are on advanced order and here is the kicker. They will be white only! So you will not be able to colour coordinate to the colour of the toothbrush you bought.

Oh! A few people asking about the replacement heads for the toothbrush on the QVC Facebook page? They are on advanced order and here is the kicker. They will be white only! So you will not be able to colour coordinate to the colour of the toothbrush you bought.

Even Sonicare do not do all toothbrush head replacement in the colour of the handles.

Latest posts

Back