Ruth Langsford TSV 21/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like a bit of animal print, usually leopard, & have just bought a pair of Clarks Chelsea boots in this pattern, as I wear opaque tights & swing dresses in autumn & winter I thought they'd look fine. My Mr T returned from his two week climbing trip (his unwashed clothing could have arrived home without a plane) :mysmilie_460: & his comment was "Bet Lynch?"

I like a bit of animal print, usually leopard, & have just bought a pair of Clarks Chelsea boots in this pattern, as I wear opaque tights & swing dresses in autumn & winter I thought they'd look fine. My Mr T returned from his two week climbing trip (his unwashed clothing could have arrived home without a plane) :mysmilie_460: & his comment was "Bet Lynch?"

Socks.......!

I have 3 items of animal print but I only ever wear one at once with other plain items. I have a black and white leopard print blouse from Sosandar which I wear with black trousers and black longline cardigan. I have a mixed colour (brown, black, beige ) leopard print pleated skirt from Roman Originals which I wear with short sleeve soft knit plain coloured jumpers in rust, black or brown and i have a leopard print cardigan also from Roman which I wear with a plain black dress. Mr Vienna doesn`t comment, he knows better lol

Some years ago Mr CC and I had a trip around the West Coast of Scotland and somewhere around Ballachulish we were walking and saw a discarded pair of pants hanging from a tree (men's pants). Not part of Mr Twilight's kit by any chance :mysmilie_17:

I never wear animal as Mr CC also cannot see past Bet Lynch.

CC

I have 3 items of animal print but I only ever wear one at once with other plain items. I have a black and white leopard print blouse from Sosandar which I wear with black trousers and black longline cardigan. I have a mixed colour (brown, black, beige ) leopard print pleated skirt from Roman Originals which I wear with short sleeve soft knit plain coloured jumpers in rust, black or brown and i have a leopard print cardigan also from Roman which I wear with a plain black dress. Mr Vienna doesn`t comment, he knows better lol
Those combinations sound lovely Vienna, as does Mr V.

Could be the return of the jean jacket ! QVC have been known to duplicate if one has proved to be successful.

Loving the fun headband, B! Great way to showcase your designs, keep them coming as I've always wanted a look! Some people do ones for their pets....food for thought?

SB thanks for that. No animal h/bands I'm afraid. A few years ago I put a Santa coat on my border terrier, and took her for a walk on Christmas Day. She was clearly humiliated, given the constant dirty looks I was getting ! so that ended my foray into 'dog decoration' !

SB thanks for that. No animal h/bands I'm afraid. A few years ago I put a Santa coat on my border terrier, and took her for a walk on Christmas Day. She was clearly humiliated, given the constant dirty looks I was getting ! so that ended my foray into 'dog decoration' !

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: Aha, Border Terriers. When Copper was alive we took him to my friends at Christmas and she put an antler headband on him for a photo shoot. I still have the photo with that "you b'stard" look on his face :mysmilie_17: Aww, my wee Cops, long gone sadly. As for Christmas jumpers, I bought Bry one when we first got him, he hated it, first thing he did at the park was bite it, rip it and scramble it off his body. Ho hum, waste of 5 quid lol.

CC

Some years ago Mr CC and I had a trip around the West Coast of Scotland and somewhere around Ballachulish we were walking and saw a discarded pair of pants hanging from a tree (men's pants). Not part of Mr Twilight's kit by any chance :mysmilie_17:

CC

I'll ask him when he returns from the footy. I've a feeling he'll reply that he always wears running shorts under his climbing kit. He loves Scotland & climbs Munros several times each year. We were huge Runrig fans & I still feel sad when I think we'll never see them again.

CC

:mysmilie_15:

Ruth Langsford Knitted Animal Print Tunic with Back Zip Detail
Item Number: 179419
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £2.95

This gorgeous knitted tunic top from Ruth Langsford features a striking all-over animal print, long sleeves, a round neckline and a zip detail on the back. Blending on-trend print with classic design, this stylish tunic top will be a welcome addition to any wardrobe.
Wear it your way - this versatile tunic top lends itself to all manner of occasions. If you're looking for a chic everyday style to see you through shopping trips and lunches with friends, pair with your favourite slim-fit jeans, a denim jacket and trainers for a cool and casual outfit. If you're heading for an evening on the town, swap your jeans for wide-leg black trousers and add strappy sandals for an elegant look.

Cold weather style - as the weather turns colder, this tunic top is a great option for layering. Add a camisole underneath for extra warmth and accessorise with a classic trench coat, neutral-toned scarf and knee-high boots for a chic yet practical outfit.

Spoilt for choice - with five beautiful designs on offer, there is a tunic top for every taste. If you want a neutral look that will go with everything opt for Natural or Grey, alternatively go for Khaki, Blue or Berry for a pop of bright colour.

60% cotton, 40% viscose
Machine wash at 30C

Colour options:

Natural
Grey
Khaki
Blue
Berry

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 85.1cm (33.5"), S: 90.2cm (35.5"), M: 95.3cm (37.5"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 119.4cm (47"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51")
Hip: XS: 81.3cm (32"), S: 86.4cm (34"), M: 91.4cm (36"), L: 97.8cm (38.5"), XL: 106.7cm (42"), 2XL: 116.8cm (46"), 3XL: 127cm (50")
Length: XS: 77.5cm (30.5"), S: 78.1cm (30.8"), M: 78.7cm (31"), L: 79.6cm (31.3"), XL: 81cm (31.9"), 2XL: 93cm (32.7"), 3XL: 85.1cm (33.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.179419

How many 'stunning' bog standard jumpers are we going to see from now on ? with 'beautiful' zips, 'gorgeous' necklines, 'fabulous' button detail, - a jumper is a jumper is a jumper, who ****** cares about the 'bits', its job is to keep the warm in and cold out, end of.

I'm relieved to see that the measurements are approximate because the chest being smaller than the hips isn't a good look for most of us.

Wow £48 including delivery for this. Daylight robbery especially as there`s so much animal print out there and so many discount codes or offers. There`s nothing in this jumper which makes it any better than one you could buy much cheaper elsewhere. If I wanted to spend almost 50 quid on a top then it would have to be something much nicer than this tsv.

I saw Julia wearing the berry one . Nothing about it suited her. Style, colour were all wrong. I really don’t think the jet black hair colour suits her and she needs some advice about her shade of foundation but I am sure she thinks her look is stunning. Anyway, I digress! I won’t be buying this expensive top.

Everything in QVC fashion is noticeably becoming far more expensive for stuff that can be bought cheaper elsewhere. Most tops from all brands are now £40 plus, and there are gasps of 'unbelievable' if there happens to be one at thirty quid ! Trousers also are priced beyond reason.

I bought the shirt/blouse in the link below for half price in the website sale. Yes its polyester but not the clingy stretchy type, it`s a kind of silky finish and doesn`t cling at all. It`s a lovely shirt and looks great with black trousers. It came wrapped in tissue paper and beautifully boxed. if you sign up you get 10% discount on a first order ( I missed seeing that so paid the full sale price ) and it`s £3.50 delivery on orders under £75 but free returns. I`ve worn the blouse a couple of times and people have commented how nice it looks and its washed well and the pattern isn`t in your face like some animal prints are.
https://www.sosandar.com/white-leopard-print-shirt#

Latest posts

Back