Bareminerals TSV 22/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never use the original foundation now & not worth it for the rest.Very few TSVs attract me these days.I did go for the Radley bag last week & got it in Ox Blood which sold out.It was a lovely bag great quality but for me it was just too big.If it was a work bag fine but I don’t work anymore so returned (@ expense) never learn! If you are on waistlist mine has not been out of the house!

Never use the original foundation now & not worth it for the rest.Very few TSVs attract me these days.I did go for the Radley bag last week & got it in Ox Blood which sold out.It was a lovely bag great quality but for me it was just too big.If it was a work bag fine but I don’t work anymore so returned (@ expense) never learn! If you are on waistlist mine has not been out of the house!

I remember. It was the bag that looked Cross.

BareMinerals 6 Piece Collection TSV 22/09/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238019

BM TSV 1.jpg

BM TSV 2.jpg

BM TSV 3.jpg

BM TSV 4.jpg

BM TSV 5.jpg

I wonder if SJ will be on she was missing for about 6 weeks on Instagram and facebook, someone asked if she was ok and she replied be back soon.

Bareminerals Barepro Performance Wear 6 Piece Make-up Collection
Item Number: 238019
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.49
P&P £3.95

This six-piece collection from Bareminerals contains new Bounce & Blur Eyeshadow Palette in Dusk, featuring gorgeous warm-toned, bouncy and lightweight eyeshadows, new Bounce & Blur Blush in a rosy mauve hue, top-rated BarePro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation SPF 20 and lots more. Discover the secret to a pretty, perfected make-up look with the help of this fantastic Bareminerals edit.
Your new favourite formula - discover the new Bounce & Blur range, featuring a six-pan eyeshadow palette and a richly pigmented blusher, all with a super bouncy, blendable texture that applies like a dream. The Dusk palette offers an array of warm-toned hues with a mix of copper, russet and chocolate hues that can be applied simply with fingers, while the Mauve Sunrise blusher adds the perfect kiss of colour to cheeks, for a healthy, natural-looking flush.

A cult favourite foundation - with a luxuriously creamy, longwearing formula and a breathable matte finish, BarePro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation SPF 20 is a great base option for creating a beautifully perfected complexion. Whether you go for a sheer look or build it up for a fuller coverage, it will work to keep skin looking luminous, even and fresh - like your skin, only better.

Make-up must-haves - completing this collection are the bestselling Mineral Veil, to help blur and smooth the look of skin while absorbing shine, plus a travel size Prime Time Original Primer, to help extend the wear of your make-up. Plus, Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer will work to add a gorgeously rich, pink-nude shine to your lips.

Contains:

1 x NEW Bounce & Blur Eyeshadow Palette (6g) in Dusk, featuring shades Evening Star (satin creamy beige), Harvest Moon (metallic burnt amber), Crimson Sunset (satin deep crimson), Sepia Sky (satin darkened sepia) and Purple Twilight (satin rich plum) - these six shadows all feature a unique bouncy texture and formula, working to add seamless, shimmering colour to your lids. Can be applied with fingers or your favourite Bareminerals eyeshadow brush
1 x NEW Bounce & Blur Blush (5.9g) in Mauve Sunrise - this bouncy blusher will work to add a sheer pop of rose-mauve colour to your cheeks. Use your fingers to mimic that just-pinched look, or opt for your favourite Bareminerals blusher brush
1 x BarePro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (30ml) in your choice of Fair, Ivory, Golden Ivory, Sandstone, Cool Beige, Natural, Warm Natural, Golden Nude, Pecan, Fawn, Cinnamon or Chai - - a luxuriously creamy, longwearing formula with a breathable matte finish; infused with papaya enzymes and bamboo stem, as well as SPF 20
1 x Mineral Veil (9g) - this lightweight, finely-milled powder works to help minimise the appearance of pores and absorb oil while giving your skin a soft, silky and airbrushed-looking finish
1 x Prime Time Original Primer (15ml) - a silky primer perfect for all skin tones and ages, which helps to combat the look of dry skin, fine lines, excess oil, uneven texture and enlarged pores, so your foundation can be applied onto a smooth canvas
1 x Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer (3.7ml) in Can't Even - in a beautiful rich pink-nude hue, this liquid lipstick lacquer offers a cushiony, hydrating formula with a dual-sided applicator that is designed to smooth on full-coverage, high-shine colour with one swipe

How to apply:
Prime Time Original Primer:

Apply to clean, moisturised skin
Wear alone for a fresh, dewy look or use under BarePro Foundation

BarePro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation SPF 20:

Pump the foundation onto the back of your hand
Start with one pump for medium coverage and build to full coverage with a second pump if desired
Pick up the foundation with your Luxe Performance Brush
Starting in the centre of your face and working outward, blend onto skin using short downward strokes
Blend well into your jawline and hairline to ensure an even appearance

Mineral Veil:

Apply with the unique swirl, tap and buff technique to dry, clean skin
Sprinkle a tiny amount of the Mineral Veil into its lid, swirl your face brush into the lid to absorb the powder
Tap to remove any excess

Bounce & Blur Blush:

Pat onto cheeks in light strokes
Layer on for a more intense look
Use a brush if desired
This bouncy formula can also be applied to lips for a flush of colour

Bounce & Blur Eyeshadow Palette:

Smooth your chosen shade over your eyelids
Blend (if desired) with an eyeshadow brush

Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer:

Apply with the included silicone paddle applicator
The dual-sided applicator has a flocked side to grab product and help it lay down on lips, while the smooth side can be used to perfect the glossy, mirror-like finish as needed

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238019

About £121 if bought direct

ml for ml

I get the price different to the £121 suggested by SCW, so please tell me if I have got it wrong.

1 x NEW Bounce & Blur Eyeshadow Palette (6g) Worth £26 cost £8.85
1 x NEW Bounce & Blur Blush (5.9g) Worth £23 cost £7.83
1 x BarePro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (30ml) Worth £31 cost £10.55
1 x Mineral Veil (9g) - Worth £23 cost £7.83
1 x Prime Time Original Primer (15ml) - Worth approx £12.50 cost £4.24 (the 30ml is £25)
1 x Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer (3.7ml) Worth £18 cost £6.13
Worth approx £133.50 direct from BM cost £45.44 incl p&p used in calculations, so incl p&p approx a third of the price.

Not for me, I still have a couple of original foundation to use.

ml for ml

I get the price different to the £121 suggested by SCW, so please tell me if I have got it wrong.

1 x NEW Bounce & Blur Eyeshadow Palette (6g) Worth £26 cost £8.85
1 x NEW Bounce & Blur Blush (5.9g) Worth £23 cost £7.83
1 x BarePro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (30ml) Worth £31 cost £10.55
1 x Mineral Veil (9g) - Worth £23 cost £7.83
1 x Prime Time Original Primer (15ml) - Worth approx £12.50 cost £4.24 (the 30ml is £25)
1 x Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer (3.7ml) Worth £18 cost £6.13
Worth approx £133.50 direct from BM cost £45.44 incl p&p used in calculations, so incl p&p approx a third of the price.

Not for me, I still have a couple of original foundation to use.
... and Complexion Rescue and IT's CC Cream in my case. :) I guess the next TSV will be a set with the Original Foundation. Not for me.

By the way, the shades of the BarePro have changed.

Last edited:
I dislike the foundation it was very dry and too Matt for me maybe suits an oilier skin, eyeshadows are extremely sheer had to keep applying to get any colour maybe because I used a brush instead of fingers as my nails are too long, blusher was lovely and very flattering, I may buy it in the coral shade, already have this colour of the lip gloss and it’s pretty and long lasting, not sure I would use the Mineral veil as I prefer using the Well Rested under my eyes, the biggest disappointment was definitely the eyeshadows.:mysmilie_48:

Latest posts

Back