Bareminerals TSV 22/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might have considered this if they had offered the lighter colour eye palette, but am more tempted by the collection of 10 Moxis my favourite lip gloss of all time.I once had a young man who was single handedly looking after a Duty Free shop at Manchester airport at 3:00a.m find me a Rebel Moxi after going through countless drawers.He didn’t give up.

I was interested as always usually get the BM TSV'S but all the reviews say that they eyeshadow's are all like a wash of colour and hard to build up and only one of the darker shades is the bounce technology all of the others are normal shadows. I have tried the foundation before and did not like it very thick but I suppose if you are on the fence it is on EZ pay so worth a try.

AY keeps saying the eyeshadow pallete and blusher are only available on QVC. She might want to think again, they're available everywhere...Debenhams, John Lewis, Boots and all the online beauty shops :mysmilie_10:

AY keeps saying the eyeshadow pallete and blusher are only available on QVC. She might want to think again, they're available everywhere...Debenhams, John Lewis, Boots and all the online beauty shops :mysmilie_10:

She's a corker isn't she? I'd expect nothing less from someone who has written all that she did recently praising the basics while continuing to flog niche products on the Q.

I bought one in a Debenhams yesterday but went for the lighter colour palette. They are so sheer that the darker one would be OK too. Will not be putting them to the test at present am so full of cold, first time in about 15 years! Not a happy bunny!

Yes, I see the full collection of these eyeshadow palettes in Boots the other week when this TSV was first put up. Thought, hello that is the one in the TSV.

I switched over last night at the launch, I did not even realize it was a beauty day!:mysmilie_19:

Yes, I see the full collection of these eyeshadow palettes in Bootsthe other week when this TSV was first put up. Thought, hello that is the one in the TSV.

I switched over last night at the launch, I did not even realize it was a beauty day!:mysmilie_19:

:mysmilie_458: No Donna can’t have seen them on the dreaded high street they are only sold on Q

Colour choice and demos are rubbish as usual. I do like the look of the blush. I hope SJ is ok she is still not back on social media:thinking:

I was shocked at the amount of foundation colours in the darker shades 2....I did a make up course many years ago and there are 32 shades of black/mixed race skin...oh well!

Colour choice and demos are rubbish as usual. I do like the look of the blush. I hope SJ is ok she is still not back on social media:thinking:

Gobbie Flint on the launch, SJ is taking a break

At least she didn’t give any details as per Jill Franks, but still couldn’t :mysmilie_11:

Complaints about the choice of colour shades for women of colour.

Also whining about the US presenter, they do not like her she is not SJ.

I would really miss my hairdresser if she moved salons, like some sales staff in Sainsburys more than others & always had my favourite teachers when I was at school. However, SJ is a make up artist on selly telly, she doesn't actually reach through the screen & dollop paint onto their faces & if she's ill, unhappy or caring for someone she has the right to not turn up in QVCland. I swear this excuse for a shopping emporium addles the brains of some folk :mysmilie_520:
Rant over.

Latest posts

Back