QVC email, regarding the Distance selling regulations

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default QVC email, regarding the Distance selling regulations

I've just had this email through.
    I wonder if it's anything to do with the programme about them this week on Channel 4?

We have identified inconsistencies in our process where some of our customers didnít receive a refund for their delivery postage and packaging charge for products returned within 14 days of receipt. This is not in line with our policy.

We are genuinely sorry for this mistake and we are currently in the process of identifying all affected customers, who will be issued a refund for any delivery postage and packaging costs owed.

Since identifying the issue, we have taken measures to ensure these errors do not happen again and are committed to doing all that we can to learn from this.

If you have been affected, there is nothing you need to do. We will contact you with further information and a full refund by the end of October.

We are disappointed that this mistake occurred, as our top priority is to build and maintain a trusting relationship with all of our customers.

Post Thanks / Like

What programme was this please?
    Likes alter ego liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I got that email too, I find it odd that itís taken them twenty six years to realise it, also itís a bit of a coincidence itís came at a time theyíre getting investigated for other things.
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oooh, has this programme spooked old Q? What's more, does this mean we could get MULTIPLE refunds by the end of October? I can hardly wait & may put off buying any Christmas presents until then so that I can go on a real splurge

Post Thanks / Like

QVC knew what they were doing...the 30 day MBG is a smokescreen to make people think they are getting a better deal with QVC when they are not

I wonder if they will sort out Hermes leaving items outside and saying its delivered to a safe place...QVC have a long way to go with customer service
    Last edited by Sazza; 27-08-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes got the email too, how long does this go back to?

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarple View Post
    I've just had this email through.
    I wonder if it's anything to do with the programme about them this week on Channel 4?

We have identified inconsistencies in our process where some of our customers didn’t receive a refund for their delivery postage and packaging charge for products returned within 14 days of receipt. This is not in line with our policy.

We are genuinely sorry for this mistake and we are currently in the process of identifying all affected customers, who will be issued a refund for any delivery postage and packaging costs owed.

Since identifying the issue, we have taken measures to ensure these errors do not happen again and are committed to doing all that we can to learn from this.

If you have been affected, there is nothing you need to do. We will contact you with further information and a full refund by the end of October.

We are disappointed that this mistake occurred, as our top priority is to build and maintain a trusting relationship with all of our customers.
    I would say it is connected to the programme

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Wusie View Post
    What programme was this please?
    Here is thread about it

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/showt...pers-Channel-4
    Likes alter ego , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Original distance selling regs came in 2002.

Prog on Wednesday 8pm Ch4. ‘. . . an investigation of QVC’s return policies’
    Thanks alter ego thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    Original distance selling regs came in 2002.

Prog on Wednesday 8pm Ch4. ‘. . . an investigation of QVC’s return policies’
    I was wondering when the regulations came into practice. I am going to watch the programme - should be interesting.
    Likes alter ego , Pick-a-Lily liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I got the email this morning too. Hoping for a bumper refund, but wonít hold my breath.