Beautybio 5 Piece Retinol R45 Collection TSV 26/09/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239402

TSV 1.jpg

BeautyBio Retinol R45 4 Step Anti Ageing System
Item Number: 239402
QVC Price £160.00
Todays Special Value Price£105.00
P&P £3.95

This hi-tech skincare collection from BeautyBio is formulated to help promote a more youthful look to the skin, featuring the three-phase RetinoSyn-45 system enriched with a proprietary retinol complex, plus the concentrated, innovative R45 Stage 4 serum that is designed to help enhance the look of radiance and works to create a more even-looking complexion. If your current regime isn't giving you the results you're looking for, discover a targeted routine to help visibly improve the texture and tone of your skin with this impressive BeautyBio set.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the R45 single and Phase 4 individually, directly from BeautyBio you'd pay £215. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £105, plus P&P, you're saving an incredible £106.05.

Maximum results - this four-step routine has been formulated to help all skin types that want to reduce the appearance of the visible signs of premature ageing, and can be used by everyone from those with mature skin, to complexions that are just starting to notice fine lines and wrinkles.

Get out of your skincare rut - this regime has been designed to be used when you feel like your skincare isn’t offering you the solutions you’re looking for, and can be slotted in as a boost to your regime instead of totally replacing it.

Titration Therapy - unlike single concentration products, this process works to help acclimate your skin to a measured concentration of product, so that you have time to adjust and get used to the dose; then this is increased gradually.

Extended 60-day money back guarantee - we have decided to double our money back guarantee to 60 days on this great collection, so that you can fully benefit from trying these innovative BeautyBio products.

Contains:

1 x R45 The Reversal Stages 1 - 3 (15ml in total) - a targeted three-step system designed with a gradient of concentrated ingredients, starting from the lowest dose in Phase 1 (1 x 5ml), then Phase 2 (1 x 5ml), to the most potent in Phase 3 (1 x 5ml), to be used every evening for 45 days, twice a year. Infused with vitamin A and peptides
1 x R45 The Reversal Stage 4 (15ml) - 67% more concentrated than Phase 3. A highly active blend of proprietary retinoid complex and advanced peptide technology, housed in separate containers

How to use:

In the morning, cleanse with a gentle cleanser, use your serum and moisturiser, and protect with a broad spectrum SPF 30 or higher
In the evening, cleanse with a gentle cleanser and then apply RetinoSyn-45
Start with Phase 1, use a pump of 1A and a pump of 1B - cocktail together then apply to skin
Be sure to use around eye and mouth area
Apply moisturiser
After two weeks (14 treatments total) immediately begin using Phase 2 (2A and 2B) and repeat process
After Phase 2, immediately begin Phase 3 for two weeks (14 treatments total)
After Phase 3, immediately begin Phase 4 for two weeks (14 treatments total)
Please note: Phase 4 is only recommended after Phases 1 - 3 of the R45 regime. Do not start with Phase 4

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239402

The only thing I have found recently that appears to turn back time overnight is the Elemis overnight matrix. Not willing to spend the money to try this. There was an Antipodes product in one of the TILI boxes I bought that also made me sit up and take notice. I'd need to see the evidence to dip my toe into this TSV.

CC

I don’t usually watch this brand has there been a tool that makes holes in the skin? Is this the same woman that has brought the tool?
Also the woman with Will is she the woman who went on mat leave that used to bring the lilliebeth shaver tool?

Just turned on to hear them praising The Pout Lip Serum, I looked at the reviews and it’s 2.7 also the woman said your lips stay like this and the more you use it the bigger they get, yet there was no difference in the before and afters also the picture they showed said the effects are temporary and no talk of exfoliating beforehand. Keep expecting their noses to poke my TV screen out, so turning over now.

IMO the Lilibeth shavers does what it says on the tin...but I am not willing to spend over £100 to find out if the TSV would work. How many more beauty products can they think up to get us to part with our money. I tend not to watch many beauty shows now, over the years I have tried bits of most of them and only have three or four products that I have to have.

It’s funny how Jill Franks was panicking this morning about how it wouldn’t last till midday, nice little bit of hard sell there. Still available at tea time.

It’s funny how Jill Franks was panicking this morning about how it wouldn’t last till midday, nice little bit of hard sell there. Still available at tea time.

She is being coached by Flinty it is usually selling out by the 9:00a.m live then still available at 11:00 p.m

Just seen the before / after pics, take it from me I am 72 and am nothing like as bad as that, honest!

She is being coached by Flinty it is usually selling out by the 9:00a.m live then still available at 11:00 p.m

Just seen the before / after pics, take it from me I am 72 and am nothing like as bad as that, honest!

Wouldn’t matter if you was SF, I bet you’re lovely. Don’t let QVCs scare tactics tell you otherwise. :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back