K By Kelly Hoppen Throw TSV 27/09/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808850

Kelly TSV 1.jpg

Kelly TSV 2.jpg

Kelly TSV 3.jpg

Kelly TSV 4.jpg

Kelly TSV 5.jpg

gosh this looks heavenly :mysmilie_50:

I've never watched more than 5 minutes of Kelly Hoppen in my life and even I am tempted by this. It is all a bit monochrome, as is to be expected with KH, but I quite like that.

What do people think of KH's wares?

I have only bought three of KH items. One was a TSV bedspread which was velvety on one side and satiny on the other, washed fine at 30 degrees and really looks nice on the bed. I liked it so much I bought another with shams for my caravan bedroom.

The other was a long haired furry throw which goes on the bed in the winter and also washes at 30 degrees but you have to line dry it and brush it to bring it back to life. All of these purchases really lift the room, especially when you just have the lamps on. I'd recommend and I've got my eye on one of the taupe TSVs.

CC

Q used to do a load of faux fur and faux suede back throws that Debra Leigh brought prior to all the fleece bedding at realistic prices

Yes I love that one as well but a tad pricey. The long haired KH throw I have I think was about £35 on the TSV which is why I got it. Can't justify another blanket but I'd like this next TSV. Wonder if it will be that odd bloke with the bouffant hair that will be demo'ing. I like him but I just think he's weird although fascinating to watch. He usually sells me something :mysmilie_17:

CC

Yes I love that one as well but a tad pricey. The long haired KH throw I have I think was about £35 on the TSV which is why I got it. Can't justify another blanket but I'd like this next TSV. Wonder if it will be that odd bloke with the bouffant hair that will be demo'ing. I like him but I just think he's weird although fascinating to watch. He usually sells me something :mysmilie_17:

CC

No, I can’t justify £51 on that throw either. I am interested to see the TSV price. It would have to be much cheaper and very special for me to go for it though.

"Christmas is a-coming so before the New Year we'll be all "throwed out", what with Cozee and Slanketts being presented in gift sets. Is there ANYONE in this country who hasn't got a ****** slankett !

Cant say I'm a fan, they're far too heavy, and after using them where do you store them ? they take up so much room when folded up, - but don't stay folded up so finish up looking an untidy heap on the back of the sofa. Yes, I've experienced all that, so ditched them all and bought a very think blanket to use when me and the dog are slumped on the sofa.

"Christmas is a-coming so before the New Year we'll be all "throwed out", what with Cozee and Slanketts being presented in gift sets. Is there ANYONE in this country who hasn't got a ****** slankett !

Cant say I'm a fan, they're far too heavy, and after using them where do you store them ? they take up so much room when folded up, - but don't stay folded up so finish up looking an untidy heap on the back of the sofa. Yes, I've experienced all that, so ditched them all and bought a very think blanket to use when me and the dog are slumped on the sofa.

not slanket as Q didnt sell them last year

I love slankets and I've had loads, many of which have disappeared with people who've come to stay, ridiculed them and then sneakily left with them. Not for everyone though and they don't look as good as a good quality throw.

CC

I have to admit, I don't know what the definition of a slanket is. I have seen the word but never knew what it was. Obviously a cross between two words, one being blanket. Soft? Slouchy? Slutty? It'll be something obvious - put me out of my misery, someone.

I haven't got a slanket Brissles.

Latest posts

Back