Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 27/09/19 - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

A lot of things at QVC used to be at realistic prices Times have changed.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

There’s a similar design of KH throw on the website at 45 plus 5.95. Is that an indication that the TSV will be about 35? I’m only looking for others on here, of course! (Q seriously in my bad books this week.)

https://www.qvcuk.com/K-By-Kelly-Hop...ct.806507.html
    Likes Lemonpop, candycane, Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I love that one as well but a tad pricey. The long haired KH throw I have I think was about 35 on the TSV which is why I got it. Can't justify another blanket but I'd like this next TSV. Wonder if it will be that odd bloke with the bouffant hair that will be demo'ing. I like him but I just think he's weird although fascinating to watch. He usually sells me something

CC
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Yes I love that one as well but a tad pricey. The long haired KH throw I have I think was about 35 on the TSV which is why I got it. Can't justify another blanket but I'd like this next TSV. Wonder if it will be that odd bloke with the bouffant hair that will be demo'ing. I like him but I just think he's weird although fascinating to watch. He usually sells me something

CC
    No, I can’t justify 51 on that throw either. I am interested to see the TSV price. It would have to be much cheaper and very special for me to go for it though.
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

KH usually does decent prices on TSV throws and bedspreads although her bed linen costs a lot more.

CC
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

"Christmas is a-coming so before the New Year we'll be all "throwed out", what with Cozee and Slanketts being presented in gift sets. Is there ANYONE in this country who hasn't got a bloody slankett !

Cant say I'm a fan, they're far too heavy, and after using them where do you store them ? they take up so much room when folded up, - but don't stay folded up so finish up looking an untidy heap on the back of the sofa. Yes, I've experienced all that, so ditched them all and bought a very think blanket to use when me and the dog are slumped on the sofa.
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    "Christmas is a-coming so before the New Year we'll be all "throwed out", what with Cozee and Slanketts being presented in gift sets. Is there ANYONE in this country who hasn't got a bloody slankett !

Cant say I'm a fan, they're far too heavy, and after using them where do you store them ? they take up so much room when folded up, - but don't stay folded up so finish up looking an untidy heap on the back of the sofa. Yes, I've experienced all that, so ditched them all and bought a very think blanket to use when me and the dog are slumped on the sofa.
    not slanket as Q didnt sell them last year

Post Thanks / Like

I love slankets and I've had loads, many of which have disappeared with people who've come to stay, ridiculed them and then sneakily left with them. Not for everyone though and they don't look as good as a good quality throw.

CC
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit, I don't know what the definition of a slanket is. I have seen the word but never knew what it was. Obviously a cross between two words, one being blanket. Soft? Slouchy? Slutty? It'll be something obvious - put me out of my misery, someone.
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post

I haven't got a slanket Brissles.