No stopping Ambitious Amanda

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
According to reports she has now surpassed 'Hols' in being the highest paid woman in Britain, and is about to sign a mega deal with a record company - (although who in hell's name is going to buy a record from that woman ? certainly not the yoof market, and anybody older would have more sense) If that's the case, then QVC won't be able to afford her anymore (there is a God !), thus relieving us of listening to the Shrek - sorry that should have been the shriek !

I don't know who I dislike the most, but its neck and neck between her and Chloe "I've only got one pair of leggings" Everton.

According to reports she has now surpassed 'Hols' in being the highest paid woman in Britain, and is about to sign a mega deal with a record company - (although who in hell's name is going to buy a record from that woman ? certainly not the yoof market, and anybody older would have more sense) If that's the case, then QVC won't be able to afford her anymore (there is a God !), thus relieving us of listening to the Shrek - sorry that should have been the shriek !

I don't know who I dislike the most, but its neck and neck between her and Chloe "I've only got one pair of leggings" Everton.

I'd choose Ms Everton, she's rude, aggressive & totally unprofessional. At least AH stays on set & doesn't eat when touting her wares.

The companies employing these people are just plain stupid paying them that much. Why do they warrant those salaries? It's not like they are super intelligent, super entertaining or are ridding the world of poverty or child abuse. I'm guessing the masses/sheeple turn on radios and TVs and want to watch/listen to them and that generates tons of cash. That's the way it is these days though, have anything to do with men's football or getting your boobs and bums out for all to see and you can be assured your bank account will be stuffed with more cash than is required to feed the whole of Africa. Maybe I'm just jealous lol.

CC

CC - I hazard a guess its their Agents who are super intelligent - in getting client the work ! Yes AH has/had an acting career and wasn't that bad, but clearly its 'marketing' that's the biggest earner. Just like that other awful woman Gemma Collins (I only know her through magazine articles) who appears to be making a career out of.......nothing, yet is coining it in.

It makes me weep that the majority of us have to actually work for a living, while the likes of Willoughby/Holden and other no mark 'presesnters' can earn hundreds of thousands for posing/giggling/and reading an autocue.

I'm not jealous, and I understand its 'market forces' but how have we come to this, that for being 'rear' of the year' and having the IQ of a gnat, can give you the biggest bank balance.

CC - I hazard a guess its their Agents who are super intelligent - in getting client the work ! Yes AH has/had an acting career and wasn't that bad, but clearly its 'marketing' that's the biggest earner. Just like that other awful woman Gemma Collins (I only know her through magazine articles) who appears to be making a career out of.......nothing, yet is coining it in.

It makes me weep that the majority of us have to actually work for a living, while the likes of Willoughby/Holden and other no mark 'presesnters' can earn hundreds of thousands for posing/giggling/and reading an autocue.

I'm not jealous, and I understand its 'market forces' but how have we come to this, that for being 'rear' of the year' and having the IQ of a gnat, can give you the biggest bank balance.

Not quite the same but I think this when I look at my niece and nephew - a nurse and a police officer respectively. Both in their late 20’s, work very long and odd hours, obviously faced with dangers and paid probably in one year what AH or Holly make in a week. I don’t begrudge these celebs but I dislike the way they behave, shoving their lifestyles in our faces etc.

I'm with you.

Life circumstances have changed dramatically for us over the last 2-3 years and I can no longer use 'Gift Aid' to give to charity but I still do give. I often wonder if these presenters that pull sad faces when listening to some tragic tale give or whether it's all just fake face and on to the next.

I was brought up to help others less fortunate as my mum and grandparents relied heavily on hand-me-downs etc. I look at these up their own arses slebs that earn £stupid for just standing there and wonder where it all went wrong.

And do NOT get me started on the slebs that are on telly/in mags who praise the NHS after they've been treated by them. FFS!! You lot earn enough to go private but you think that taking up a bed that someone who can't afford to pay for makes you more a person of the people, and then to see thanking them in an article or on telly really pisses me off.

Latest posts

Back