Presenter research? Naaaah!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miceal and Jilly are easy to watch and I like them both. Just recently Kathy Tayler has been on a lot and God, does she just love to talk over guests. I wanted to see what that air fryer could do the other day, impossible as KT was bellowing on about her son, her daughter, daughter in law, blah blah blah blah, cooking, not cooking, when they were at uni etc etc etc. Then on with the gardening blabbing on yak yak yak butting in over everyone. She's worse than Chloe, boring as hell. At the very least you couldn't call Chloe boring but I don't like watching her.

CC

Miceal and Jilly are easy to watch and I like them both. Just recently Kathy Tayler has been on a lot and God, does she just love to talk over guests. I wanted to see what that air fryer could do the other day, impossible as KT was bellowing on about her son, her daughter, daughter in law, blah blah blah blah, cooking, not cooking, when they were at uni etc etc etc. Then on with the gardening blabbing on yak yak yak butting in over everyone. She's worse than Chloe, boring as hell. At the very least you couldn't call Chloe boring but I don't like watching her.

CC

KT is rude & I get the feeling she's generally not very nice. Ms Everton would have been one of the mean girls at school, defo part of a gang that would only be open to certain individuals. She's as rude & unprofessional as Andi Peters. It sounds really petty but even if I saw something on one of her hours that was exactly what I wanted I wouldn't buy it until the hour was over & then it would be online.

I never used to mind Kathy Taylor. But my goodness now I find her very hard to watch. She does just talk over people, cutting them off mid sentence to talk about nothing. She did it the other day and the guest presenter was just about to go through colours, and she cut across her, and waffled on about something else instead. Makes my gasket blow.

I find it incredible that we, the viewers, who are not 'in television' or even 'television technically minded', can see the faults and spot the discrepancies of the presenters in an instant, yet those responsible for getting the shows on air, who sit in the sodding Gallery - including the clearly dumb "my producer/ my director", fail to do anything about it !!

Latest posts

Back