This evenings 'Award Ceremony'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't even remember it was on.I don't think I missed much.

I caught it one year when it was shown on a week night and it was the most cringeworthy TV I've ever seen. AY was touting it as some kind of big event on one of her shows a few weeks back suggesting that viewers might want to glam up, wear their diamonique, open a bottle of fizz and pretend they're there, to celebrate their favourite brands winning the awards! I bet there are some no life, saddos amongst their viewers who would have done that.

I caught it one year when it was shown on a week night and it was the most cringeworthy TV I've ever seen. AY was touting it as some kind of big event on one of her shows a few weeks back suggesting that viewers might want to glam up, wear their diamonique, open a bottle of fizz and pretend they're there, to celebrate their favourite brands winning the awards! I bet there are some no life, saddos amongst their viewers who would have done that.

:mysmilie_17:Yep. they're all delusional. (The presenters, not the viewers who actually buy into it. Although... )

I took a quick look in and saw a part where will was swanning around the tables and he seemed genuinely surprised that no one had touched the big bottles of champers that were on the tables. It turns out the stuff was non-alcoholic so nobody wanted to touch it. They clearly needs to get themselve p*ssed out of their heads to survive such an awful evening. I suspected that QVC were doing it on the cheap but that wasn't the half of it, as, at the end of the night, someone thanks whoever it was who donated the drinks for the night! So they didn't even pay for it.

Will also appeared to get slightly annoyed with AY when she kept throwing the glitter from the golden envelopes over him. He was complaining that he'd be covered in the stuff for his next show.

What a pathetic suggestion, even if it was meant to be amusing. They all need a reality check.

I’ve noticed the resident qualified beauty presenter is always there to present the likes of Gatineau, Elemis and Perricone yet couldn’t be bothered about SBC, Flora Mara or other lower priced skin care yet, the lowest priced skin care gets the more five stars. Alison Young is more about prestige than results.

I’ve noticed the resident qualified beauty presenter is always there to present the likes of Gatineau, Elemis and Perricone yet couldn’t be bothered about SBC, Flora Mara or other lower priced skin care yet, the lowest priced skin care gets the more five stars. Alison Young is more about prestige than results.

Yes, she has always used the word prestigious when talking about the most expensive brands. I would never buy Elemis or Gatineau because I believe that animals are more important than profits & cosmetics. Perricone is ethical but blimey, what an expensive way to convince yourself that you're 'anti-aging'. I looked after our 16 month old granddaughter last night & as today was warm & sunny we went to the park & I saw a student from the school where I worked. Both baby & teen have beautiful skin because they are children with fast cell turnover & loads of collagen; for anyone over 35 the comment that such & such product will give you that dewy, youthful skin you remember from when you were young is just twaddle.

Yes, she has always used the word prestigious when talking about the most expensive brands. I would never buy Elemis or Gatineau because I believe that animals are more important than profits & cosmetics. Perricone is ethical but blimey, what an expensive way to convince yourself that you're 'anti-aging'. I looked after our 16 month old granddaughter last night & as today was warm & sunny we went to the park & I saw a student from the school where I worked. Both baby & teen have beautiful skin because they are children with fast cell turnover & loads of collagen; for anyone over 35 the comment that such & such product will give you that dewy, youthful skin you remember from when you were young is just twaddle.

You’re the same as me T, both growing old (dis)gracefully :mysmilie_17:

Y

Well I think strato would have worn his crown but .......! :mysmilie_846:

Latest posts

Back