Loccitane TSV 28/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'occitane TSV 28/09/19

Loccitane TSV 1.jpg

& Video Here

the mens stuff might last don't know about the womens...looks fresh I would rather something oud like for winter this looks to summery

I bought the baubles last year with the mini products which I gave as gifts and the recipients loved them. Not bought anything for myself but I like the look of the men's ones (for me), however, at the end of the day I'd rather have Molton Brown.

CC

I wish I had read this board before going out today as I shall have to pop into our L'Occitane shop and look for a tester of Herbae. It will also depend on price of course but it is good to see a new perfume used. The Terre de Lumiere pink one wasn't in the shops when it was a TSV so that was too risky. This one sounds nice. I have started next week's shopping list already with Try Tester!

I wish I had read this board before going out today as I shall have to pop into our L'Occitane shop and look for a tester of Herbae. It will also depend on price of course but it is good to see a new perfume used. The Terre de Lumiere pink one wasn't in the shops when it was a TSV so that was too risky. This one sounds nice. I have started next week's shopping list already with Try Tester!

I’m quite interested in this, been wanting to try the brand for ages. I might pop into the shop in town to try the perfume,I does sound my cup of tea though!

Many moons ago I used to buy a body spray from Boots that smelled like fresh green grass, not mowed grass, just grass waving in the sun (if you know what I mean). This sounds like it might be like that and I'm a wee bit tempted in the knowledge that if I hate it then back it goes.

Is it a choice of his or hers or do you get both? I know, I know but just wondering.

CC

Last edited:
Many moons ago I used to buy a body spray from Boots that smelled like fresh green grass, not mowed grass, just grass waving in the sun (if you know what I mean). This sounds like it might be like that and I'm a wee bit tempted in the knowledge that if I hate it then back it goes.

Is it a choice of his or hers or do you get both? I know, I know but just wondering.

CC

I would think it will be a choice

CC

it will be a choice as i couldnt see you getting both

CC

In the video, they talk about there being two options but right at the beginning, the woman from l’Occ says you don’t have to choose. Weird.

They both sound nice but I’m not buying.

Will definitely says two options so I agree it was a weird choice of words for the woman then to say you dont have to make a choice. But I think she meant one set is clearly for women and one for men. Personally I think she is showing a lack of awareness of current gender politics!!!!

I tried it in the shop and found it very strong for my liking and it has a strong resemblance and almost identical imo to one of the high street scents I can't remember the name now

I tried it in the shop and found it very strong for my liking and it has a strong resemblance and almost identical imo to one of the high street scents I can't remember the name now

they usually are just copies of high street scents in a weaker form...gone are the days when L'occitane did unique long lasting classic scents. most are watered down generic

Available to buy now £49.98 on 3EP plus post of £3.95

https://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-Fragrance-Bath-&-Body-4-Piece-Collection.product.238789.html?upsh=1

This four-piece Luxury Fragrance Collection from L'Occitane comes in two delightful men's and women's scent options and includes a full size fragrance with matching shower gel, plus a body milk and hand cream in the Herbae option or an after shave gel-cream and deodorant in the Cedrat. Featuring the launch of L'Occitanes new limited edition Herbae fragrance, this collection is a luxurious way to treat yourself or someone special.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the HER option individually, directly from L'Occitane you’d pay £109. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving a fantastic £55.07.

A scent to suit you - the collection comes in a choice of two
wonderful men's and women's fragrances. Try the new limited edition Herbae scent for women, a remarkable green, fresh floral fragrance of wild grasses mingling with explosive notes of bramble, wild rose and white nettle. Or opt for the men's Cedrat option, a fragrance that combines vibrant aquatic and citrus notes with an intriguing base of woody spices.

The perfect present - both options come beautifully presented in a gift box, making them ideal to give to friends or family - for a birthday or anniversary gift perhaps?

Fragrance notes:

Herbae Par L'Occitane Eau de Parfum:
Top: ambrette seed, vert de bergamot essence, pink peppercorn
Heart: white nettle flower accord, wild rose accord, bramble accord, clary sage essence
Base: wild grass, captive musk, cashmeran

L'Homme Cologne Cedrat Eau de Toilette:
Top: cedrat, mint, pink pepper
Heart: ginger, violet leaf
Base: cedar, musk, amber wood

Women's Herbae options contains:
1 x Herbae Par L'Occitane Eau de Parfum (50ml)
1 x Herbae Body Milk (250ml)
1 x Herbae Shower Gel (250ml)
1 x Herbae Hand Cream (30ml)
1 x gift box

Or:

Men's Cedrat options contains:
1 x L'Homme Cologne Cedrat Eau de Toilette (75ml)
1 x L'Homme Cologne After Shave (30ml)
1 x L'Homme Cologne Cedrat Shower Gel (250ml)
1 x L'Homme Cologne Cedrat Spray Deodorant (130ml)
1 x gift box

Delivered to UK mainland only

Last edited by a moderator:
ml for ml

1 x Herbae Par L'Occitane Eau de Parfum (50ml) Worth £60 cost £29.69
1 x Herbae Body Milk (250ml) & 1 x Herbae Shower Gel (250ml) Worth £41 cost £20.29
1 x Herbae Hand Cream (30ml) Worth £8 cost £3.95
1 x gift box
Worth £109 direct from L’Occitane costs incl p&p used in calculations £53.93, so approx half price with p&p.

Or:

1 x L'Homme Cologne Cedrat Eau de Toilette (75ml) Worth £49 cost £28.11
1 x L'Homme Cologne After Shave (30ml) Worth £11 cost £6.31
1 x L'Homme Cologne Cedrat Shower Gel (250ml) Worth £16.50 cost £9.47
1 x L'Homme Cologne Cedrat Spray Deodorant (130ml) Worth £17.50 cost £10.04
1 x gift box
Worth £94 from L’Occitane, cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations, so the Men’s set is just over half price.

L'Occitane Fragrance Bath & Body 4 Piece Collection
Item Number: 238789
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £16.66

This four-piece Luxury Fragrance Collection from LOccitane comes in two delightful men's and women's scent options and includes a full size fragrance with matching shower gel, plus a body milk and hand cream in the Herbae option or an after shave gel-cream and deodorant in the Cedrat. Featuring the launch of LOccitanes new limited edition Herbae fragrance, this collection is a luxurious way to treat yourself or someone special.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the HER option individually, directly from L'Occitane you’d pay £109. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving a fantastic £55.07.

A scent to suit you - the collection comes in a choice of two
wonderful men's and women's fragrances. Try the new limited edition Herbae scent for women, a remarkable green, fresh floral fragrance of wild grasses mingling with explosive notes of bramble, wild rose and white nettle. Or opt for the men's Cedrat option, a fragrance that combines vibrant aquatic and citrus notes with an intriguing base of woody spices.

The perfect present - both options come beautifully presented in a gift box, making them ideal to give to friends or family - for a birthday or anniversary gift perhaps?

Fragrance notes:

Herbae Par L'Occitane Eau de Parfum:

Top: ambrette seed, vert de bergamot essence, pink peppercorn
Heart: white nettle flower accord, wild rose accord, bramble accord, clary sage essence
Base: wild grass, captive musk, cashmeran

L'Homme Cologne Cedrat Eau de Toilette:

Top: cedrat, mint, pink pepper
Heart: ginger, violet leaf
Base: cedar, musk, amber wood

1 x Herbae Par L'Occitane Eau de Parfum (50ml)
1 x Herbae Body Milk (250ml)
1 x Herbae Shower Gel (250ml)
1 x Herbae Hand Cream (30ml)
1 x gift box

Or:

1 x L'Homme Cologne Cedrat Eau de Toilette (75ml)
1 x L'Homme Cologne After Shave (30ml)
1 x L'Homme Cologne Cedrat Shower Gel (250ml)
1 x L'Homme Cologne Cedrat Spray Deodorant (130ml)
1 x gift box

Delivered to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238789

Latest posts

Back