Born Famous

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I seen the one with Michelle Mone and her youngest daughter, they didn’t have a good relationship. Her daughter is a beautiful young woman, who seems quite grounded. I particularly like the bit at the beginning were MM was trying to make out her daughter lived the life of luxury but her daughter said “this isn’t me, this isn’t my life, it’s your life and your home” although I’m sure she never went without, she’d already said at the beginning she lives with her father. I only watched it out of curiosity, didn’t really see the point of it.

Yes, I seen the one with Michelle Mone and her youngest daughter, they didn’t have a good relationship. Her daughter is a beautiful young woman, who seems quite grounded. I particularly like the bit at the beginning were MM was trying to make out her daughter lived the life of luxury but her daughter said “this isn’t me, this isn’t my life, it’s your life and your home” although I’m sure she never went without, she’d already said at the beginning she lives with her father. I only watched it out of curiosity, didn’t really see the point of it.

Yes I liked how she made sure to say you only see me think it was four times a year
Wonder what happened that the youngest lives with her father now, maybe she didn’t want to leave Scotland
It’s Michelle’s oldest daughter that runs the faux tan company according to when it was a TSV.

Wonder what it's like to have a famous mum? The only thing my mum is famous for is having a huge row with an SNP campaigner in the middle of Dumfries High Street :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13: I had to go and hide in Marks and Spencer until it was all over - black affronted :mysmilie_17:

CC

My parents were very high profile in my very small home town, it was tough enough being a kid in a small town, but I couldn't sneeze in one end of our high street (we lived at the other end), but my Gran would have the Beechams out by the time I got home, to be that high profile nationally would be a nightmare!

Latest posts

Back