Peony Flowers TSV 30/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Our #TSV is just awe-inspiring in every way. The most elegant floral arrangement with greenery in a stunning decanter vase with your choice of #fauxflower from the following:

Gladioli in magenta
Lilies in white
Delphiniums in blue
Peonies in magenta

One of the most wonderful things about this #TSV is it's versatility! The collection is not set meaning you have the freedom to create your own unique piece by removing and replacing with different stems to suit the colorway and feel of your home.

tsv 1.jpg

tsv 2.jpg

tsv 3.jpg

tsv 4.jpg

Peony Beautiful Blooms with Greenery in Decanter Vase
Item Number: 709660
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.94
P&P £4.95

An elegant faux floral arrangement from Peony, featuring your choice of flowers complemented by green palm and foliage displayed in a stunning decanter-style, mouth-blown glass vase. Beautify any room instantly with this vibrant, show-stopping arrangement.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this floral arrangement directly from Peony you’d pay £129.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.94, plus P&P, you’re saving an amazing £65.10.

Get creative - the collection is not set, so you have the freedom to create your own customised arrangements by removing stems and replacing with others. You can even add to the arrangement from our Peony stem shop selection.

Choose your flower - there's something for everyone, with four beautiful seasonal flowers to pick from. With differing colours, you can create a number of elegant looks with this floral arrangement.

Impressive quality - because they are so lifelike, Peony arrangements are the only faux flowers in the world recognised by the Royal Horticultural Society for their botanical excellence.

Choice of flowers:

Gladioli - magenta
Lilies - white
Delphiniums - blue
Peonies - magenta

Arrangements include stems of fern, palms and berries in a glass vase
Gladioli (h x w): 79cm x 80cm (31.1" x 31.5")
Lilies (h x w): 56cm x 80cm (22" x 31.5")
Delphiniums (h x w): 69cm x 80cm (27.2" x 31.5")
Peonies (h x w): 60cm x 80cm (24" x 31.5")

Delivered directly from Peony: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK mainland only (including Northern Ireland, excluding Highlands and islands)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.709660

Are the long stemmed palms designed to make the arrangements larger and fuller.
Just to me the palms don’t look matched with the chosen flowers.

I love delphiniums, they remind me of my Dad - we called them "delfinifums" when I was little. But I could plant a lot of real ones in my garden for £60 so I'm not ordering. Nice to have a TSV choice that's blue for a change.

The reviews for the latest drop of a TSV in March here are very poor if you can still read them. I could read them via my phone last night and the 3rd drop of lilies was consistently rated with one star. I doubt I'd order a peony auto-delivery; the quality is rather haphazard.

I wouldn't mind buying the smallish bouquet..it's £27 but, I love having flowers and I'm no good with them and I've got a lovely vase they can go into, so might be worth getting as long as they don't look fake. It's not so easy to tell by watching a demo on tv.

I saw on the TSV opening show that Craig was showing off his (free?) lily arrangement in his revamped flat.

I think its time that the presenters concentrate on selling the products rather than brag as to how they 'use' them at home, because why should we pay for them when they clearly get them for free or at a discount.

We don't need to hear how they've road tested 'stuff' for our benefit. Do we really need to know how to dress a bed with a Kelly Hoppen throw, via Craig's photos ? Or how Julia Roberts wore a Butler & Wilson slide in her wedding hair, er, no.

I liked the peony arrangement but didn't buy it. I've had Peony purchases that I've loved and have looked very real and I've returned others that looked like plastic. Didn't have a spare £60 for this I'm afraid.

CC

Does any other guest swoon over their own products so much ? I know they have to flog the stuff, but Julie almost orgasms when describing her bits of plastic.

I've noticed also that the actual range of flaaaars is limited to the peonies/roses/hydrangea/phalanopsis and a few others but in different arrangements.

I cant ever remember bluebells or cornflowers, or many meadow flowers in general (although she does have poppies on today), and I love daisies - such a happy flaaaaar, and sweet peas, but perhaps they're too low end for her.

They did have sweet peas in white china jugs a couple of years ago as I bought two. They were very realistic and visitors asked how I managed to grow such lovely sweet peas :mysmilie_17: I also had some lovely little narcissus in a glass vase but someone half inched them off the kitchen windowsill when they were viewing my house when I sold it. I've got a lovely arrangement of meadow flowers, daisies, buttercups, cornflowers etc from artificial flower company and they were a fraction of the price of peony.

CC

Latest posts

Back