Harry Slatkin Home Fragrances Launches 29/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

more than likely paraffin wax and perfume going by the scents food and floral...the 4 wicks are not a bad price £19 plus post

for the price i was expecting more burn time but due to the 4 wicks it burns quicker & they are about the same price as they are in america but i think he blabbed he has a TSV coming in dec but who knows

Apparently Katy Pullinger kept interrupting him shouting out how many had sold. I've never understood why customers need to know that information, as we don't know how many are available originally the number sold is irrelevant.

it just looks like a souped up Yankee. more sophisticated packaging food scents, fresh cotton scents and florals.

Had a quick look and to be honest I didn’t find them anything special, just a £20 candle you can buy anywhere, I’ll stick to my Aldi candles :mysmilie_3:

Homeworx Candles

Has anyone tried these?
Now it’s dark nights again I have started burning candles again. I have a few Yankee Candles left but they are so boring.
I know people like the Aldi ones but I like florals and they don’t have many to chose from!

I’m loving the jars on the homeworx ones so just wondering about the scent.

something has got to have a decent scent . neom are ok nice scents but expensive for the burn time. yankee are getting on my wick

Has anyone tried these?
Now it’s dark nights again I have started burning candles again. I have a few Yankee Candles left but they are so boring.
I know people like the Aldi ones but I like florals and they don’t have many to chose from!

I’m loving the jars on the homeworx ones so just wondering about the scent.

My favourite floral is Joy from St Eval. I buy their tealights, in packs of 9, from eBay because the company's p&p is quite high. The fragrance from one of these on our hall windowsill goes up to the landing & the dining room always smells of the packs I keep in the dresser. I ususally burn Orange & Cinnamon in the autumn, Figgy Pudding in December & Joy during the rest of the year.

Some of these reminded me of years ago when I was a regular at a well known slimming group we exchanged small presents at Christmas.One I received was a box of small chocolate coloured concoctions with what looked like icing on top I though very naughty in light of the slimming regime but decided one night to indulge so I bit into one to find they were small wax candles!

Some of these reminded me of years ago when I was a regular at a well known slimming group we exchanged small presents at Christmas.One I received was a box of small chocolate coloured concoctions with what looked like icing on top I though very naughty in light of the slimming regime but decided one night to indulge so I bit into one to find they were small wax candles!

Sorry SF, but that cracked me up - reminds me of that scene in Rising Damp where Rigsby is so ravenous he tries to eat wax fruit :mysmilie_17: hope your teeth were ok?

Thank you for this, I've laughed so much the cat has walked away in disgust & my mascara has smudged.

:mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back