Lindt TSV.jpg

Lindt 1.5kg Bag of Assorted Lindor Truffles TSV 01/10/19
Single TBC

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.809243

QVC Price £34.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.48
P&P £4.95

This bag of assorted Lindor Truffles from master chocolatiers Lindt features 11 flavours of luxurious treats, including Milk Chocolate, Stracciatella and Milk Orange, all filled with an irresistibly smooth melting centre. Share the joy this season with these incredibly moreish chocolates.

Sharing is caring - perfect over the festive period, these luscious truffles come in gift packaging. They're great for sharing with family, although you might not want to because they're so good!

New flavours - in one bag you get 11 fantastic flavours - some of which you can only buy in Lindt stores. You'll also get two new flavours of Roulette Nut and Mango. Who could resist?

Stock up on chocolates for Christmas - select our Auto Delivery option and receive another delivery of these luxurious truffles for the first week of December - perfect timing!

Suitable for vegetarians
Alcohol-free: all except the Champagne truffles
Keep in a dry, cool place
Shelf life: minimum six months upon delivery
Weight: 1.5kg

Contains:

24 x Milk Chocolate
12 x Caramel
10 x Mango (NEW)
10 x Lindor Hearts
10 x Champagne
10 x Dark Chocolate
10 x White Chocolate
10 x Stracciatella
8 x Roulette Nut (NEW)
8 x Nocciolatte
8 x Milk Orange

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Oh my gosh have they completely lost the plot celebrate with them :mysmilie_3:

A big birthday TSV what do we get offered a clear big bag of assorted wrapped truffles

:mysmilie_490:

Don’t say please presenters pop them in a little whatever to give as gifts or pop in a flipping cracker as table gifts or in a stocking
Or I’m buying multiples for gifts

:mysmilie_505:

Wow, what a celebration - make the people you are inviting to celebrate with you pay for a bag of chocolates! Anyway, everywhere I’ve worked, the birthday girl or boy would bring cakes or sweets in to give away, not say, “Here, celebrate my birthday by buying overpriced confectionery from me and paying through the nose to have it delivered”.

I do like Lindor, I must say, but not all the flavours. I wonder if I could eat all the red and gold ones and send the rest back under the 30 day money back guarantee? I won’t risk it because it will still cost me two lots of postage.

I've had refunds on food. You just eat it, phone up and get your money back. They don't ask you to return it or the packaging. Now, shall I buy this and scoff it, that is the question :mysmilie_5:

CC

I've had refunds on food. You just eat it, phone up and get your money back. They don't ask you to return it or the packaging. Now, shall I buy this and scoff it, that is the question :mysmilie_5:

CC

Go for it, CC. Celebrate!!

it would a good idea if Qvc did free postage on all orders on their celebration daybed I won't be holding my bated breath

Go for it, CC. Celebrate!!

:mysmilie_17: My conscience won't let me but I have done it in the past (only on food I genuinely didn't like though). Was thinking about getting all that prosecco, drinking it and getting a refund as it gave me a hangover.

CC

Lindt 1.5kg Bag of Assorted Lindor Truffles
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808667

Auto-Delivery Lindt 1.5kg Bag of Assorted Lindor Truffles
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.809243

QVC Price £34.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.48
P&P £4.95

Ingredients and nutritional information

This bag of assorted Lindor Truffles from master chocolatiers Lindt features 11 flavours of luxurious treats, including Milk Chocolate, Stracciatella and Milk Orange, all filled with an irresistibly smooth melting centre. Share the joy this season with these incredibly moreish chocolates.

Sharing is caring - perfect over the festive period, these luscious truffles come in gift packaging. They're great for sharing with family, although you might not want to because they're so good!

New flavours - in one bag you get 11 fantastic flavours - some of which you can only buy in Lindt stores. You'll also get two new flavours of Roulette Nut and Mango. Who could resist?

Stock up on chocolates for Christmas - select our Auto Delivery option and receive another delivery of these luxurious truffles for the first week of December - perfect timing!

Suitable for vegetarians
Alcohol-free: all except the Champagne truffles
Keep in a dry, cool place
Shelf life: minimum six months upon delivery
Weight: 1.5kg

Contains:

24 x Milk Chocolate
12 x Caramel
10 x Mango (NEW)
10 x Lindor Hearts
10 x Champagne
10 x Dark Chocolate
10 x White Chocolate
10 x Stracciatella
8 x Roulette Nut (NEW)
8 x Nocciolatte
8 x Milk Orange

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

1.5kg of Lindor truffles in Tesco for £30 although they aren't all in the same box and not all of these varieties. If you want a selection this looks like a reasonable price but £4.95 postage is a bit steep.

I don't eat chocolates so not for me and I'll keep the presentation well away from Mr CC (who loves them) :mysmilie_5:

CC

The Tesco £30 for 1.5kg is better value than the QVC..

QVC offer works out at £21.65 per kilo inc postage.

But looking on Amazon (and most supermarkets often the same offer), one box of 200g is £4 - or £8 for 2 of them. All of which are £20/kilo with free postage.

That way you can choose exactly how many you want and still buy different flavoured boxes. I hate Lindor (so sickly and icky to me!) but my bro loves them and strawberry, coconut and Hazlenut are his faves (all on Amazon).

There are also selections on there containing up to 23 varieties?!

And the bonus is you don't have to witness Craig and the Lindt man (or even worse Charlie) eating and trying to speak/breathe at the same time..! Hate that nasal sucking sound!! ;(

Woo Hoo! Just like a children's Birthday Party, a big bag of sweets.

Now QVC, how about at random pick from your customer list people's names and give them a £250-500 gift vouchers to use with you?

But no doubt because of the million-plus of refunds they have to pay out for balls-up of the 14-day return that is out.

26 years and the only thing that’s changed are the graphics and a couple of rubbish promotions were only they really benefit from, and that was only after 25 years. No next day delivery, no Click and Collect, no free returns, no caped postage, no Paypal, nothing. QVC are that stale you can smell them.

It reminds me of the bags of mis-shapes Rowntrees etc used to sell! But not really a bargain price.

I see they're pushing the boat out with the 10% off voucher; as long as you spend £60+ for on screen items only! Also the £1.95 p&p promo for "on screen"beauty items is a bit hit and miss - I was watching Judith Williams repeats on the Beauty channel and saw an odd item (3 rose eye creams, Magic Make Up) with £1.95 postage but the usual 4 quid for other items. Then they showed an advert claiming "£1.95 postage on all beauty this festive season" which just adds to the annoyance factor!

Just once I wish they'd risk free or reduced shipping on all items or even just on one category. I always have a few staples in mind to restock waiting for flash offer would be tempting. Their haphazard offers are just irritating. Maybe the intern who amends the beauty p&p is on a go slow or chatting by the water-cooler about inventive colour names and hasn't got around to updating them all yet!

Update: they've updated more postage costs since I checked in the early hours! Our cups runneth over!

26 years and the only thing that’s changed are the graphics and a couple of rubbish promotions were only they really benefit from, and that was only after 25 years. No next day delivery, no Click and Collect, no free returns, no caped postage, no Paypal, nothing. QVC are that stale you can smell them.

Love the idea of the parcel flying itself to my door :mysmilie_17: Also, why don't QVC use Paypal? Nearly everyone else does.

CC

Love the idea of the parcel flying itself to my door :mysmilie_17: Also, why don't QVC use Paypal? Nearly everyone else does.

CC

:mysmilie_15:

Oh yes! Thank you I never even noticed! That’s funny. In my defence I do have an iPhone that thinks for itself.....ahem! That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it. Saying that though, at QVCs postage charge you could hire Superman to deliver your parcels to your door every time and still have change :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back