Big Deals 9/9/19-15/9/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Margaret Dabbs London 4 Piece Ultimate Hand Collection TSV or big deal (dont know when) £34.98 + post

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239508

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.241030

dabbs TSV 1.jpg

Big Deals for 9th-15th September

Kim & Co lux sweater knit V-neckline Dolan tunic

Margaret Dabbs Ultimate Hand collection

Halo Bolt Compact

Hayo’u gift boxed Beauty Restorer and Face Oil

Big Deals for 9th-15th September

Kim & Co lux sweater knit V-neckline Dolan tunic

Margaret Dabbs Ultimate Hand collection

Halo Bolt Compact

Hayo’u gift boxed Beauty Restorer and Face Oil

Since a demo and a comment in a show from AY I hunted out a heart shaped rose crystal stone that I intended making into a Lola Rose inspired necklace but it had no flipping hole. Thinking about it now I must team it up with that Aldi rose oil I have too. :mysmilie_3:

Kim & Co Lux Sweater Knit V Neck Dolman Sleeve Tunic Big Deal Price £31 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.179550

Oh no Kimi what on hearth are you doing with your designs??? This looks horrendous, but I think that’s really an understatement. Why’s it so flipping long, the neckline so massive, looks sized enough to put all the presenters and models heads in one go. The sleeves look like they have shrunk in the wash or just been cut off by a child playing with a pair of scissors. There really doesn’t look anything lux about it, just a right old rag bag.

Need I say I’m not impressed and from what I can see, won’t be buying.

Oh no Kimi what on hearth are you doing with your designs??? This looks horrendous, but I think that’s really an understatement. Why’s it so flipping long, the neckline so massive, looks sized enough to put all the presenters and models heads in one go. The sleeves look like they have shrunk in the wash or just been cut off by a child playing with a pair of scissors. There really doesn’t look anything lux about it, just a right old rag bag.

Need I say I’m not impressed and from what I can see, won’t be buying.

Think it looks so huge cos they only get samples in limited sizes - often a Sml & Med for the models - who are much smaller than a Kim sized small.

Think they do this sort of jumper thing a lot.

Think it looks so huge cos they only get samples in limited sizes - often a Sml & Med for the models - who are much smaller than a Kim sized small.

Think they do this sort of jumper thing a lot.

Recently she’s been going down this Marla kaftan tunic one size fits most

It might look better live, but no way would I pay £35 for that shapeless top...it's a bit of a let down from Kim&Co.

That seems a really good price. Llloyd can you do the sums? xx

ml for ml for Margaret Dabbs big deal.

1 x Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum Pen (15ml) - Worth £12 cost £5.77
1 x Intensive Anti-Ageing Hand Serum (30ml) - Worth £30 cost £14.42
1 x Intensive Hydrating Hand Lotion (75ml) - Worth £14 cost £6.73
1 x Intensive Hydrating Hand Lotion (200ml) - Worth £25 cost £12.01

Total Worth from MD direct £81 cost £38.93 incl p&p used in calculations, so with p&p just under half price.

Want it, but have so much hand cream to use and are half way through the larger tub of MD Serum.

Latest posts

Back