WULL:LUU by Gok Wan TSV 03/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't mind Gok Wan, but I can't say I agree with all his styling tips. I like him because he is not on qvc every few days, and I rarely watch a full hour of any show.

WULI:LUU by Gok Wan Slim Leg Washable Faux Suede Trousers TSV 03/10/19

Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.181673

Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.181674

Gok TSV 1.jpg

Gok TSV 2.jpg

Gok TSV 3.jpg

Gok TSV 4.jpg

Gok TSV 5.jpg

I really don't think slim leg trousers flattering on my build, to get them to fit my hips the waist is always too big, and slim as in a fitted leg makes me look like I've tried to stuff my tree trunk thighs into sausage skins. Wide, balloon/lantern cut or straight leg for me all the way!

WULI:LUU by Gok Wan Faux Suede Slim Leg Trousers

Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.181673

Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.181674

QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £1.95

These petite slim-fit stretch trousers from WULI:LUU by Gok Wan are crafted from a luxurious stretch faux suede fabric and feature a side zip fastening, seam detailing and zip-fastened side slits. Well-fitting and effortlessly chic, these trousers are sure to become an essential in any wardrobe.
For any occasion - this versatile style means that no matter where you're heading off to, these trousers will make a gorgeous addition to any outfit. Add your favourite everyday top with white trainers for an unbeatably cool casual style, or pair with a shirt and heels for an elegant outfit that’s perfect for a dinner date or a day in the office.

Trans-seasonal style - these stunning trousers will be a valuable option in your repertoire through the year. In spring and summer, pair with a crisp white T-shirt and strappy sandals, and as the cold weather rolls in, add a blazer or chunky-knit jumper for a warm and comfortable style.

A colour for everyone - available in five fabulous colours, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing your favourite pair. If you like to experiment with colour, opt for bold Berry or on-trend Khaki, or if classic neutrals are your go-to, try Black, Chocolate or Tan.

90% polyester, 10% elastane
Machine washable at 40C

Garment measurements:

Waist: 8: 73.5cm; (29"), 10: 76cm (30"), 12: 78.5cm (31"), 14: 81cm (32"), 16: 85cm (33.5"), 18: 89cm (35"), 20: 93.3cm (36.8"), 22: 98cm (38.5")
Hip: 8: 95cm (37.5"), 10: 98cm (38.5"), 12: 100cm (39.5"), 14: 103cm (40.5"), 16: 107cm (42"), 18: 110.5cm (43.5"), 20: 114cm (45"), 22: 119.5cm (47")
Inseam (all sizes): 66cm (26")

Colour options:

Black
Chocolate
Berry
Tan
Khaki

All sizes are approximate

These might be OK if they were in real suede or a more structured fabric. They are a bit like leggings and I would not be comfortable wearing these with a short top as there's a bit too much squishy bum on show. Catherine's are all wrinkled from the waist to the crotch so I'm guessing a long rise. Not interested but the green and red colours are nice.

CC

At the midnight launch to me they are looking like sausage skins

:mysmilie_468::mysmilie_468:

I hope Gok doesn’t make any sudden moves, his belt is by his knees, one wrong move and Gok will be flashing his....er....you know what. The trousers are horrible though, why on earth would he put his name to such a horrible garment.

I see Chuntley is wearing false eye lashes that look like they’re dragging her eyes down, what’s wrong with Revitalash? :mysmilie_17:

I'm just watching the 8am repeat, these are not trousers they are leggings. I would not risk putting these on my body for fear of looking like I'm about to burst out of them... Gok just called them leggings when he pointed out the ankle zips!!!!! That's not blooming cheap either!

It's saying something when even the slimmest of models look lumpy whilst sporting these horrors - a few seams wouldn't have gone amiss!

I loathe faux suede personally, I have very dry hands and it makes them feel like velcro when touching the stuff, shudder.

I was in a furniture store last week looking for something and I`m sure i saw a sofa covered in the tan version of this fabric. Maybe Gok bought a bulk lot from DFS or Sofology ?

I like listening to Gok, but up to now he has sold me nothing.Everything I have seen are either too tight or too oversized, I don't know much about fashion but I do know what I like. I do wish Gok well and his prices seem reasonable compared to the likes of Marla Wynne just to name one.

Oh dear!!! I thought Gok would have more taste than this, as he's helped so many women find their style over the years...but what do we get. Horrible trousers, in a horrible fabric in muddy colours that fit like sausage skins. Gaudy patterned dresses and shirts...and a pricey coat that's made out of sweatshirt fabric and styled like a cardigan...would be totally unsuitable for a crisp autumn day, you'd be freezing, especially as it has no collar or lapel and gapes down to a single button in the middle. Sorry Gok but what's happened...this stuff is hideous!!! Kathy looked like she'd raided the laundry basket....not a good look!

Selling all of his guff stuff that won't sell elsewhere perhaps? Joe Browns do exactly the same with QVC. I've got loads of JB which I love but all their items on QVC are hideous. Was watching Gok last night and I didn't see one single item I would give houseroom. Old fashioned styles and horrible prints with top notch prices.

CC

Latest posts

Back