WULL:LUU by Gok Wan TSV 03/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He worked with Sainsbury TU range and it was raved about. He seems to be dumping down on QVC.

I have a really lovely blush (bordering nude) drape front blouse that I bought to wear to my brother and sis-in-law's anniversary lunch in a very nice hotel in Dorset, where they had held their wedding breakfast. I wore it with a pair of patterned palazzos as it picked up one of the shades and felt extremely soignee!

In my opinion, the TSV is ghastly and very unflattering. Sorry, Gok.

I've been out since dawn looking after a very demanding 17 month old & have only just caught up, OMG. The models looked awful, as bad as KT did earlier this week, & I agree with all the comments that have been posted. I looked at the sizes that had sold out & shuddered but I'm relieved to see that the tan option hasn't proved to be a run away success, it's hideous. Does anyone know who the 'newish' model is, she does a fair amount of twirling & looks directly at the camera? I mentioned her a few weeks ago & I'm sorry but she brings nothing to the party.

I hope Gok doesn’t make any sudden moves, his belt is by his knees, one wrong move and Gok will be flashing his....er....you know what. The trousers are horrible though, why on earth would he put his name to such a horrible garment.

I see Chuntley is wearing false eye lashes that look like they’re dragging her eyes down, what’s wrong with Revitalash? :mysmilie_17:

He's quite chunky these days, maybe he needed the next size up.

lets be honest its a QVC brand that he's fronting and its not great plus its way overpriced. M&S had a 70% and 90% off sale I bought some lovely stuff dresses. skinny cropped jeans for £1.70 don't need to pay a days wages fo a pair for QVC that won't fit and made from crap fabrication

I don't rate any of QVC's "top" designers. Gok's stuff is guff, Ben Di Lisi punts out awful, dowdy garments, Isaac Mizrahi does twee little outfits and they are all in crappy fabrics and no quality to them. They have huge prices though. There used to be a brand aimed at maybe the older lady, Renee Martin?, and you could tell just by looking at the clothes that they were top notch tailoring. Not cheap but they actually did look like they were worth the money and not a stretchy fabric in sight.

CC

Marla Wynn used to be expensive but lovely fabrics now she's on the polyester band wagon. My pits would reek after half a day, even with anti-perspirant...

Latest posts

Back