Get Ready The Wedding Pics!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
They are in circulation “The Wedding Pictures”

8B9C20DB-C67D-4CD0-B152-3EA1688350D8.jpg280A9FB8-6F26-48C4-B8CB-C600FD5089C4.jpg96F24E76-4632-42B6-8012-5786A9AD8D5D.jpgB25E5012-EC86-4D09-9350-02A905860361.jpgEDDB1DC9-89B1-43E3-BE59-FD6C303D9DFC.jpg

:mysmilie_852::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_3::mysmilie_50:

Lots of pics with her Dad, so where's the groom ?

I read at the weekend that Mauritius is the cheapest place on the planet to have a wedding. Wonder if she got a deal with I.W.

Seems as if they had a great day! They look happy.:) All the best for them!

I think she looks stunning and as Ani said, everyone looks very happy - gorgeous location too.

Of course everyone looks happy ! how many photos of weddings do you see where everyone looks miserable ?

Lovely pictures. I never realised Julia was so small in height. I wish them every happiness.:glass:

Of course everyone looks happy ! how many photos of weddings do you see where everyone looks miserable ?

:mysmilie_17: Took him long enough. Why do I think of Beyonce singing 'Cause if you like it,then you shudda put a ring on it'

Anyway good luck to them, congrats Jules.

Oh noooooo! Here comes years and years of bragging about the beech, the guests, the jewellery, the wedding itself etc. No body denies anyone a good day but c’mon does she really need to be so smug about it? The lead up was bad enough.

I liked the dress but didn’t like the bit covering her chesticles. If you want to wear a plunging neckline why cover it up? I thought it looked naff and spoilt what was a lovely dress.

If my future hubby turned up wearing a shirt under suit like that......
He’d still be that, my future hubby :mysmilie_11: :mysmilie_17:

I liked the dress but didn’t like the bit covering her chesticles. If you want to wear a plunging neckline why cover it up? I thought it looked naff and spoilt what was a lovely dress.

I agree, in the picture were she’s half turned it’s gaping and you can see her bra.

A happy family and a lovely couple. I can't wish them anything but a long and happy life together.

:flower:

It's nice of her to share some pics. I didn't notice a big fuss building up to it, the way there was with AY's wedding, with an on air bridal shower and her flogging products for weeks in advance that she claimed to be using to get her skin ready for the big day. If that wasn't enough, we got her wedding video on a 24 hour loop at Christmas - that was when they used to cease trading for the day.

It's nice of her to share some pics. I didn't notice a big fuss building up to it, the way there was with AY's wedding, with an on air bridal shower and her flogging products for weeks in advance that she claimed to be using to get her skin ready for the big day. If that wasn't enough, we got her wedding video on a 24 hour loop at Christmas - that was when they used to cease trading for the day.

OMG!!!! I didn't know that! I bet AY made them pay her for the video footage & permission to show etc.

I suppose that makes sense, if she’s about 63 then I should imagine her husband is either approaching 70 or in his 70s. Poor bugger, bet all he wanted to do that day was put his feet up and watch the telly.

Latest posts

Back